I know this season started off kind of odd... But I haven't seen any threads about rankings critiques etc in regards to the SWAC/MEAC teams... so what are your thoughts

Keep it simple Stands Field Uniforms etc... No Bashing

Views: 3464

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I so wish the Dolls would've come to the game. They would have gotten snatched like the foxes and the rest of the swac lines will this season. Lets go DIVAS! Homecoming the Divas and Alcorn GG's about to tear the stadium up!

dahill said:

My top picks in the Swac:

Divas/GG's

3. Dolls

4. Stingettes

5. Foxes

For me this list goes for all stands, field shows, uniforms, hair makeup etc. If anyone need receipts let me know!

Word on the street that AAMU game was borrrringggggg lmao..Dahill I think you the only one ..well besides all the other delusional AAMU people think that AAMU band/Divas is really serving this year. If SU would've came to the game they would've swallowed that band like they did in 2014. Trust me Mr.Haymer and the dolls save yall the embarrassment.
My list is just overall (appearance, stands, field).
1. Dolls
2. Divas
3. J-Settes
4. Stingettes

... You stay being messy... Lol..
dahill said:
I so wish the Dolls would've come to the game. They would have gotten snatched like the foxes and the rest of the swac lines will this season. Lets go DIVAS! Homecoming the Divas and Alcorn GG's about to tear the stadium up!

dahill said:

Divas/GG's

3. Dolls

4. Stingettes

5. Foxes

For me this list goes for all stands, field shows, uniforms, hair makeup etc. If anyone need receipts let me know!

Now Sis Quann, You saying that the Divas aren't serving this year? *In the Words of Ms. Hillary* Lets Fact Check? LOL

The band battle would have been decent I'd say, AAMU band is definitely not a push over and will deliver some fine clean sounding and well balance tunes.

Aquann89 said:

Word on the street that AAMU game was borrrringggggg lmao..Dahill I think you the only one ..well besides all the other delusional AAMU people think that AAMU band/Divas is really serving this year. If SU would've came to the game they would've swallowed that band like they did in 2014. Trust me Mr.Haymer and the dolls save yall the embarrassment.

SBA said:

... You stay being messy... Lol..
dahill said:

dahill said:

Divas/GG's

3. Dolls

4. Stingettes

5. Foxes

Girl bye!.. decent my a** lol..AAMU is at the bottom of band list in SWAC, hunnie AAlcorn done step they're game all the way up. Yall arrangements are very boring and bland like them Divas.

dahill said:

Now Sis Quann, You saying that the Divas aren't serving this year? *In the Words of Ms. Hillary* Lets Fact Check? LOL

The band battle would have been decent I'd say, AAMU band is definitely not a push over and will deliver some fine clean sounding and well balance tunes.

Aquann89 said:

Just from what I've seen my cumulative top SWAC squads would be: divas, stingettes, dolls, GGs and jsettes

My evaluations are based on just like I'd do for a band in which is: execution, cleanliness and having a wow factor. I'll be so glad when we get to the point in which we realize not everyone has the same band/dance style jeez....

Lol and make sure we and our colleges are registered to vote damnit!!!! Had too!
Your not the only one I would've liked to seen that match up dance wise. Band wise u know southern will bring full powerful arrangements and aamu will bring balanced clean arrangements it is what it is. I really hope alcorn comes for aamu's homecoming tho! I like them....

dahill said:

dahill said:

Divas/GG's

3. Dolls

4. Stingettes

5. Foxes

See now yall are doing the absolute most on today!!

justDANCE said:

LOL His head about to get chop off clean, the lists is coming, every accolade old and even some predicted is coming, babyyyy

Nastacia E.De Sousa said:

Lord they comin lol in white gloves and glittering heels all wrapped up in accolades

justDANCE said:

No you didn't!!!!

BAND/MUSIC said:

Dolls haven't been doing it for me in the stands. The captain sucks and that mop on her head needs to go. Too much weave. It looks heavy

Okay, you've address the band...so lets fact check about the Dancin' Divas not serving this season? *I'll wait Sis..*

Let me know if you want to pull receipts? *Gurl, you know I love me a good ole nasty receipt* We can start from game 1 to game 3...We can pull the dolls receipts too if you want?

Aquann89 said:

Girl bye!.. decent my a** lol..AAMU is at the bottom of band list in SWAC, hunnie AAlcorn done step they're game all the way up. Yall arrangements are very boring and bland like them Divas.

dahill said:

Aquann89 said:

What are the Divas serving because I see remix Doll counts and uniforms. The Divas of Olive Branch need to give the Legendary Traci Prince her money because I see you trying to do her strut and counts. If the Divas are serving why they can't book a high profile event because we know since 2003 The Divas of Olive Branch have been swagger jacking the Dolla Strut, uniforms, Fieldshow, and mannerisms. I Know you enjoyed the Dolls on the HBO special for Lemonade. The Dolls will continue to set the standards because you know your squad will never have the accolades or the respect from the industry.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service