I know this season started off kind of odd... But I haven't seen any threads about rankings critiques etc in regards to the SWAC/MEAC teams... so what are your thoughts

Keep it simple Stands Field Uniforms etc... No Bashing

Views: 3465

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BABY YOU BETTER READ AND STATE FACTS!!!! I live for a nasty read, thats factual lol

Dee Roberts said:
What are the Divas serving because I see remix Doll counts and uniforms. The Divas of Olive Branch need to give the Legendary Traci Prince her money because I see you trying to do her strut and counts. If the Divas are serving why they can't book a high profile event because we know since 2003 The Divas of Olive Branch have been swagger jacking the Dolla Strut, uniforms, Fieldshow, and mannerisms. I Know you enjoyed the Dolls on the HBO special for Lemonade. The Dolls will continue to set the standards because you know your squad will never have the accolades or the respect from the industry.
1.Dolls
2.Motion
3Jsettes
4.Passionettes
5.Stingettes
SHADE!!!!!!!!!! Lmao

AggieHead The Scammer said:

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) said:

SIAC Ranking:

Field:

1. Morehouse

2. Passionettes

3. K'Rettes/Piperettes

Stands:

1. Passionettes

2. Golden Stars IMiles)

3. Mahogany n Motion/Piperettes (both squads are improving/revamping stands for the last 2 seasons)

Lol, My ranking is based on painstakingly watching all videos for the past 4 weeks.

Hmm. Y'all really don't fool with the Divas huh? It's obviously indisputable that EVERY squad has pulled from the Dolls. So what's the issue with the Divas doing the same? They aren't even really that similar to me but... So far this year they've really outdone majority other squads IMO. Maybe because I'm one of the very few impartial people in these forums idk. Just my opinion though, don't mind me.

THANK YOU !

SouthernKidd3 said:

Hmm. Y'all really don't fool with the Divas huh? It's obviously indisputable that EVERY squad has pulled from the Dolls. So what's the issue with the Divas doing the same? They aren't even really that similar to me but... So far this year they've really outdone majority other squads IMO. Maybe because I'm one of the very few impartial people in these forums idk. Just my opinion though, don't mind me.
Yep just like in the music industry artist sample from other artist but there style isn't the same.... yes they both have jazz/burlesque styles but I've never seen the dolls pop or slightly buck in which the divas will. But like previously stated this is a another great even year and every body is bringing the juice it's good for competition!

SouthernKidd3 said:
Lol they're just not people cup of tea..think of the Divas as the SGRHOs of the Divine 9 lol..or the Zetas lol

SouthernKidd3 said:
Ummmm watch it sir lol SGWho maybe but the AKAs welcomed Zeta they threw them a welcoming banquet

Aquann89 said:
Lol they're just not people cup of tea..think of the Divas as the SGRHOs of the Divine 9 lol..or the Zetas lol

SouthernKidd3 said:
Lol ok SGWHO then

Nastacia E.De Sousa said:
Ummmm watch it sir lol SGWho maybe but the AKAs welcomed Zeta they threw them a welcoming banquet

Aquann89 said:

SouthernKidd3 said:

Yeap main reason I ignore those who don't know what they speak on.

xaemill said:

Yep just like in the music industry artist sample from other artist but there style isn't the same.... yes they both have jazz/burlesque styles but I've never seen the dolls pop or slightly buck in which the divas will. But like previously stated this is a another great even year and every body is bringing the juice it's good for competition!

SouthernKidd3 said:
1. Alabama A&M University Dancin' Divas
2. Everybody else thus far

*shrugs*
Imma go ahead and call is week for the MEAC.. Golden Delight all the way.. i dont even need to see the other squads

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service