BE HONEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no sir sit down
N.F.H.S DM said:
North Forest High School!!!!!!!!! Watch out for us
thx for the input. a lot of kats dont understand music starts with discipline 1st... how will you be able to teach an-undisciplined person? you'll never make it through a rehearsal or sectional if dudes are acting studpid and crazy... you have to keep that fire underneath them and let them know there's always someone out there that can beat you(us). so thats why we have to continue to work hard even on the off season. we're pretty much done with marching band til jan. but we are in concert band now and i'm gone be the same fool i was in marching band in concert band...no time for sugar coating things round here, if it aint right we gone do it again til its right. "ova, and ova, and ova again til we get it right" if not my kids know i'll see them at 8am for an early morning rehearsal if they cant function for an evening rehearsal. i'll practice them twice a day if i have to, in order to maintane with the best out there! like i tell my ppl. put your lips in the freezer cuz its gone b a long day and you gone need your chops ready! D.Lewis_ATnT07 said:
1. worthing, sterling, north forest , and willowridge
2. madison
3. yates and jones

mr.j and mr. pearson hold the top spot not only because worthing sounds good but mr. j said something to me and some other tsu kats at the homecoming parade that really proved it...treat your entire band as yu would yo drumsection...then yu will have no problems..they win because of discipline

mr. woodson and jason- always gone have a good sound my alma mater lol...no matter what size the band can be.....the discipline is there too so yu know they are up there with worthing... very diverse!!!

mr. tilford, mr. harris, and mr. ken- kats over there can play...i know i was interning there...kids just lack the passion but they are still in the running...if they just had more alumni to come back and show them the passion they had when they was there then those kids would be a force.

mr. thornton and all his workers its alot of them lol- what is there to say about them......nt much they name willowridge speaks for itself.

mr. thornton jr- is giving that band passion back to them kats at madison.....
Austin and Westbury should be on these best list somewhere. Just looks like more people are living in the past....
Thanks man but we dont need to be on a list to be good. I'd rather shock everybody's draws and hurt feelings rather than be recognized before. I always say the best attack is a sneak attack.
hmm
to each his own..
worthing cant compete w/ madhouse this year..
royal is better than worthing uh..
and da ridge is better than every band on this list..
but watever
like u said u pay attention to "balstnb"
and not musicianship

tyrone said:
madhouse was lookn like stupid when we played please excused my hands royal is ok yates is not like how they use to b they sloppy!!! and always messin up battles north forest just play on 1 part n just be balstnb they r ok so my list is
1.Worthing
2.North Forest
3.Royal
4.Madison
5.Yates
i know right
but its ok i'm not gone try to tell ppl westbury should be in there
one of these years we gone get big
and then ppl wont leave us out

oldwise2 said:
Austin and Westbury should be on these best list somewhere. Just looks like more people are living in the past....
seems like ppl are forgeting the little bands

Bandman said:
thx for the input. a lot of kats dont understand music starts with discipline 1st... how will you be able to teach an-undisciplined person? you'll never make it through a rehearsal or sectional if dudes are acting studpid and crazy... you have to keep that fire underneath them and let them know there's always someone out there that can beat you(us). so thats why we have to continue to work hard even on the off season. we're pretty much done with marching band til jan. but we are in concert band now and i'm gone be the same fool i was in marching band in concert band...no time for sugar coating things round here, if it aint right we gone do it again til its right. "ova, and ova, and ova again til we get it right" if not my kids know i'll see them at 8am for an early morning rehearsal if they cant function for an evening rehearsal. i'll practice them twice a day if i have to, in order to maintane with the best out there! like i tell my ppl. put your lips in the freezer cuz its gone b a long day and you gone need your chops ready! D.Lewis_ATnT07 said:
1. worthing, sterling, north forest , and willowridge
2. madison
3. yates and jones

mr.j and mr. pearson hold the top spot not only because worthing sounds good but mr. j said something to me and some other tsu kats at the homecoming parade that really proved it...treat your entire band as yu would yo drumsection...then yu will have no problems..they win because of discipline

mr. woodson and jason- always gone have a good sound my alma mater lol...no matter what size the band can be.....the discipline is there too so yu know they are up there with worthing... very diverse!!!

mr. tilford, mr. harris, and mr. ken- kats over there can play...i know i was interning there...kids just lack the passion but they are still in the running...if they just had more alumni to come back and show them the passion they had when they was there then those kids would be a force.

mr. thornton and all his workers its alot of them lol- what is there to say about them......nt much they name willowridge speaks for itself.

mr. thornton jr- is giving that band passion back to them kats at madison.....
1. willowridge
2. madhouse
3. worthing
4. north forest
5. westbury
6. austin
this makes more sense. And Madison is good but honestly Worthing has the edge because of drill...Next year will be the REAL break out year for Madison for real. North Forest too
Off subject...how is Marshall?

TpTmLr said:
1. willowridge
2. madhouse
3. worthing
4. north forest
5. westbury
6. austin
Westbury is the best small band right now they did win 1st place at the lamarque battle of the bands. I think the ridge is good in the large band but they wasnt as good as they were last year.
your absolutely correct
i totally agree da ridge is still good
but was better last year

Malika said:
Westbury is the best small band right now they did win 1st place at the lamarque battle of the bands. I think the ridge is good in the large band but they wasnt as good as they were last year.
has worthing competed in a botb this year? or last year?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service