Two Forever Dolls will Feature each other for this event : Old School Shawn Jones Coach of the Black Foxes vs. D'tara Franks New School Coach of the Fabulous Dancing Dolls. Who will win this Battle, along with her Husband Dr. Timm t. Zachary of Pvamu vs. Southern University Nathan B. Haymer both former Jukes !!!! 

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dolls don't have a sponser.. Ooooopps

#petty

Give the opening to Nancy. I see she's doing an EXCELLENT job with Scotlandville
  • What happened to D'Tara because I didn't see her at Alabama or Port City.

Whoelsewoulditbe said:

Dolls don't have a sponser.. Ooooopps

#petty

Give the opening to Nancy. I see she's doing an EXCELLENT job with Scotlandville
    Who will win the Old School vs New School Classic this Sat. for Southern Univ Homecoming ?
    Two Forever Dolls will Feature each other for this event : Old School Shawn Jones Coach of the Black Foxes vs. D'tara Franks New School Coach of the…
  • well......arr....aaaa...

Tierra12 said:

What happened to D'Tara because I didn't see her at Alabama or Port City.

Whoelsewoulditbe said:

#petty

Who will win the Old School vs New School Classic this Sat. for Southern Univ Homecoming ?
    Two Forever Dolls will Feature each other for this event : Old School Shawn Jones Coach of the Black Foxes vs. D'tara Franks New School Coach of the…

• Jason....You know you know something. I know you know something. Hell the entire forum knows you know something. So my cup is patiently waiting to be filled with the tea I'm hoping you're going to spill.
    Jason said:

well......arr....aaaa...

Tierra12 said:

Whoelsewoulditbe said:

#petty

• well, how about this....lets just wait until after the homecoming game this Saturday, and then we'll discuss.. lol

Tierra12 said:

Jason....You know you know something. I know you know something. Hell the entire forum knows you know something. So my cup is patiently waiting to be filled with the tea I'm hoping you're going to spill.
    Jason said:

well......arr....aaaa...

Tierra12 said:

Whoelsewoulditbe said:

#petty

• I HOPE that she is still a part of the DOLLS organization, because it is she who put this BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED SQUAD TOGETHER.  Besides, that !!!   You have to have, STANDARDS to ACHEIVE SUCCESS to establish an EMPIRE such as the DOLL---NATION DYNASTY !!!!    HAPPY HOMECOMING DT .....

• I've been singing that song by WEEKEND----I can't FEEL My FACE when am without you !

• https://youtu.be/xLNV2S2YiwI
  • Did DT get fired/quit? Lol somebody better tell it! I need to know! I'm nosy as all get out.
  • " New money, New Music, New Power " was off the chain last nite, from the 2nd season of EMPIRE  !!!

This reply was deleted.