Replies

• MAN.....BECAUSE SU TRYIN 2 TAKE OVER THE HIGH SCHOOL BAND WORLD.........EVERY TIME U HEAR A BAND PLAY SOMETHING IT'S SU'S ARRANGMENT OF THE SONG.........U CAN'T TELL ME I'M LIEIN
  • Do what everybody else is doing right now and blame the economy. LOL No jobs in louisiana! I know I must have heard it a million times from folks. Want work, go to TEXAS! I wish I had a dollar every time I heard it. I wouldn't have to work no damn where.

tha-love-connection I feel you but I would rather more high school bands had more originality to their music selections though
  • To be honest, I really dont know... All they doing is coming down here, throwing out all our shit, put in their bullshit, and giving us them whack ass songs...
  • Worthing band director from TExas Southern Grad.NOT FROM LOUSIANA jus 2 let you know...and we play TxSU arrangements!
  • getoffamycloud said:
    Do what everybody else is doing right now and blame the economy. LOL No jobs in louisiana! I know I must have heard it a million times from folks. Want work, go to TEXAS! I wish I had a dollar every time I heard it. I wouldn't have to work no damn where.

tha-love-connection I feel you but I would rather more high school bands had more originality to their music selections though
    MAN THANK U THATS MY POINT EXACTLY................A COUPLE YEARS BACC MEMORIAL EITHER ARRANGED MUSIC OR GOT A FEW THINGS FROM TEXAS BANDS.
    Why are louisiana band directors taking over Texas High school bands?
    Why are lousiana band directors taking over texas high school bands Like Memorial pa... Northforest... and Worthing just too name a few why is that?
  • no offense my bad

Lil_Angel_Mello said:
    Worthing band director from TExas Southern Grad.NOT FROM LOUSIANA jus 2 let you know...and we play TxSU arrangements!
    Why are lousiana band directors taking over texas high school bands Like Memorial pa... Northforest... and Worthing just too name a few why is that?
  • I UNDERSTAND THAT SU COLD BUT THATS NOT THE ONLY COLLEGE OUT THERE
  • na its cool i was jus saying lol....but yea there is alot jobs available at Texas thats why

P.A Trillsticks said:
    no offense my bad

Lil_Angel_Mello said:
    Worthing band director from TExas Southern Grad.NOT FROM LOUSIANA jus 2 let you know...and we play TxSU arrangements!
  • Because yall need the help first of all and all the schools in new orleans has band directors already and next texas has big schools but no band program.

I wish the school boad would take band serious and put it back in middle school so kids could a least be able to buzz a mouthpie when they get to high schoool cause know days they wait till college to learn the C scale we need to do a lot better people.
  • Reem_MadMelloSR said:
    Because yall need the help first of all and all the schools in new orleans has band directors already and next texas has big schools but no band program.

I wish the school boad would take band serious and put it back in middle school so kids could a least be able to buzz a mouthpie when they get to high schoool cause know days they wait till college to learn the C scale we need to do a lot better people.
    ummmmmmmm.............we do have have band programs
This reply was deleted.