Does anyone have a video of the dolls this season??

This is ridiculous that school has begun and they still haven't even announced the squad. Is it due to the embarrassment of the selection process?

What do you all think?

Views: 6784

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don’t forget Dani’s drama too! 

SUarchitect said:

They'll learn to deal with it. Lol. Just like when Akai didn't make the squad. Just like when Dolls went from 5 to 12 over one summer with a SOPHOMORE Captain/Co-Captain over the TWINS. Just like when Airee got cut. Just like when the whole squad was crabs in 08. Just like ppl trashing DTs first rip as Captain. Just like ppl pissed Kayla Smith was captain. Just like ppl thought April was lazy and boring. Just like ppl thought 14 line was unattractive.  

The

Show

Will

Go

On

Regardless

Of

Who

YOU (not directed at any particular person)

Want

On

The

Line. 

And the Dolls will be the Dolls. And the Juke will be the Juke. Stop bashing these students BEFORE THEY EVEN DRESS OUT FOR THE FIRST PERFORMANCE. This is childish AF. 

318sujagboi said:

Boy the kids are not feeling this new Doll line and stans are not here for it. I saw that some people out here have flagged the picture that the new squad has taken together on some of these Doll fan pages. And to be honest it's sad. Just because your favs didn't make it still shouldn't mean you have to be nasty and in your feelings. Like get over it!!!  SMDH! 

I just think Gabby is going to be a subpar captain, like Kayla S was. I’m trying to figure out how she was chosen over Taneria? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE. I’m happy Camryn made the squad, you can tell she’s truly happy! Crossing my fingers that this season will be epic. But as for the captain choice, i can’t.

Blance said:

Speak on it.

Mehgan James said:

Y’all ready to have a real convo about Gabby being Cap or we gone keep it cute? Because i have something to say.

Meghan look at what o posted in the doll room forum

Mehgan James said:

I just think Gabby is going to be a subpar captain, like Kayla S was. I’m trying to figure out how she was chosen over Taneria? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE. I’m happy Camryn made the squad, you can tell she’s truly happy! Crossing my fingers that this season will be epic. But as for the captain choice, i can’t.

Blance said:

Speak on it.

Mehgan James said:

Y’all ready to have a real convo about Gabby being Cap or we gone keep it cute? Because i have something to say.

Post a link please! Can’t find it.

Gramkidd08 said:

Mehgan James said:

Blance said:

Speak on it.

Mehgan James said:

http://www.bandhead.org/forum/topics/2018-2019-fabulous-su-dancing-...

Mehgan James said:

Post a link please! Can’t find it.

Gramkidd08 said:

Mehgan James said:

Blance said:

Speak on it.

Mehgan James said:

Crickets 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service