Replies

• Well they used to do this all the time, it is what it is though. We'll see them soon! 

• I mean... it's not like we don't know who is on the team anyway.

• We will see them Sept 1st which is this Saturday. I'm curious if Garrett will release a captain promo or Dolls promo this year on the day of the game. 

• Until its confirmed, its all hearsay. Technically, we don't know who is on the team.

Kane Yasuo Meyers said:

I mean... it's not like we don't know who is on the team anyway.

Why are the Dancing Dolls in hiding?
    Does anyone have a video of the dolls this season?? This is ridiculous that school has begun and they still haven't even announced the squad. Is it…
  • Recent years have y'all spoiled. This ain't nothing new for the Dolls and I'm kinda glad they're getting back to cultivating that allure/mystique.
  • They taking a page from Beyonce's playbook. Go back to the good ole days where you didnt need to announce ish, you didnt need to do promo....just drop it, and youll see it when you see it, and you all gonna EAT THAT ISH UP!  

They know what they doing, and its got all yall end yall feelings. And guess what , as mad at you are,  you probably already got your YouTube notifications set, and probably be the first 5 views on the first Doll video this Saturday. lol

• Well most OF you people have been in your feelings ALL summer long , now you change the narrative @@@@ Then, what's the purpose OF having fan fest AND no DOLLS??? All of the other official sporting teams, elected student government, cheerleaders AND court were introduced to the incoming freshman & student body @!@@ THE DOLLS could have at least showed their FACES POINT BLANK! #POORMARKETING
  • Ya'll done let Honrae come in here gather the kids up! LMAO Read Honrae! You showl' is right. They aint fooling nobody with these excuses. Every single doll fan was waiting on something as simple as an official photo released by the JukeBox that showed the names and faces of all the 2018-2019 dolls. Now that the dolls are paying the fans dust, its well they acting like Beyonce and They taking it back to the 1920's when the dolls hid themselves until halftime of the 3rd game. Chile please. 

Yall know yall know mad them dolls didnt show up for fan fest lol just keep it real. 

I'd be pissed if the Settes didnt show up for the Merge. Like wtf??? 

But its almost saturday so everybody will be pleased when they see them IG and Youtube vids floating on social media. Its gonna be a beautiful day for doll fans. I hope you guys are just as excited as I was when them merge clips posted. I got my LIFE!!!!!!!! 

With saying all that, I;m ready to see Cammy Cam. and see what this new captain about to bring to the table. 
    honrae rokermore said:

Well most OF you people have been in your feelings ALL summer long , now you change the narrative @@@@ Then, what's the purpose OF having fan fest AND no DOLLS??? All of the other official sporting teams, elected student government, cheerleaders AND court were introduced to the incoming freshman & student body @!@@ THE DOLLS could have at least showed their FACES POINT BLANK! #POORMARKETING
    Does anyone have a video of the dolls this season?? This is ridiculous that school has begun and they still haven't even announced the squad. Is it…
  • u cant really compare a FOOTBALL FAN event, to a  SPECIFIC BAND RELATED event. lol. but ok.TAnd theyre not hiding the Dolls. They said MONTHS ago that they will not being debuting prior to Sept 1.

Chuck Key said:

Ya'll done let Honrae come in here gather the kids up! LMAO Read Honrae! You showl' is right. They aint fooling nobody with these excuses. Every single doll fan was waiting on something as simple as an official photo released by the JukeBox that showed the names and faces of all the 2018-2019 dolls. Now that the dolls are paying the fans dust, its well they acting like Beyonce and They taking it back to the 1920's when the dolls hid themselves until halftime of the 3rd game. Chile please. 

Yall know yall know mad them dolls didnt show up for fan fest lol just keep it real. 

I'd be pissed if the Settes didnt show up for the Merge. Like wtf??? 

But its almost saturday so everybody will be pleased when they see them IG and Youtube vids floating on social media. Its gonna be a beautiful day for doll fans. I hope you guys are just as excited as I was when them merge clips posted. I got my LIFE!!!!!!!! 

With saying all that, I;m ready to see Cammy Cam. and see what this new captain about to bring to the table. 
    honrae rokermore said:

Well most OF you people have been in your feelings ALL summer long , now you change the narrative @@@@ Then, what's the purpose OF having fan fest AND no DOLLS??? All of the other official sporting teams, elected student government, cheerleaders AND court were introduced to the incoming freshman & student body @!@@ THE DOLLS could have at least showed their FACES POINT BLANK! #POORMARKETING
  • What the real gag is the dolls aren't even going to show to the game this weekend, they going to add even more to the mystique tehehehe j/k

Oh and I know this is another shocker but I have to agree with Honrae and Chuck key on this one.... Hell I'd be pissed if the boom showed up to Tiger Bash without the Settes...Like get yall tails out here now, and I mean prance quickly....Chloe on speed dial like "Gurrrlllllll they tripping go to the dorms and drag them out ratt now!! lol 

giphy.gif

This reply was deleted.