SIAC bands are talented to so why they dont get as much love

Views: 225

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

when it all boils down if Albany State University marching rams show band get they numbers up and start havin 2 week band camps they gone be competin wit SWAQ and MEAC bands, cause we already the bast in the SIAC

What is the SIAC?

The SIAC is the Southern Intecollegiate Conferece that consist of  Miles, Kentucky State, Morehouse, Albany State, Lane, Stillman, Benedict,Tuskegee,Fort Valley, Clark Atlanta,Claflin,Lemoyne-Owen,Paine College

ya wrong dejuan! LOL

well just being honest...those bands really aren't that good...at least not on a consistent basis..yep...I said it

lmao

SIAC? who?....lmao naw 4real most well ALL of yall colleges/universities are to small...the more ppl you bring to your institute the more exposure you will get meaning more students paying for college more ways to pay for exposure or recruitment...believe it or not exposure cost money...i.e: TV time, commercials ads, tougher schedule, bigger classics

he means that year ago AAMU used to be SIAC

Mr. Guice said:

Uh, AAMU is SWAC.

drummaboy1 said:
did u not kno aamu was n the siac???? they were gettin exposure thru playin asu i guess..lol

Most SIAC Bands are only a step above/better than High School Band. Not College Material yet? *runs away*

way to throw a grenade there buddy.....

we'll call that one a lil firecracker for your efforts...

dahill said:

Most SIAC Bands are only a step above/better than High School Band. Not College Material yet? *runs away*

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service