"World Famed" On Cover Of YAHOO !!!!!!!!!! "

Grambling State University World Famed Band Continue Its Success !!!!!!! ENOUGH SAID !!!!!!! The band is on the right page of MUST SEE VIDEOS ....ALSO THE BAND WILL HAVE ANOTHER ESPN & CBS SHOW ...& YALL SAY WE SUCK LOL ...kmsl  ..................

IMAG0131.jpg

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ... they're also on the cover of bandhead.org .. i just had to say that ..lol ..

GSU's the token black university that's not part of the so-called black ivy league .

• lol thats the shocker of the year normally its either su or jsu hell alcorn would get there before gsu most of the time

Book said:

... they're also on the cover of bandhead.org .. i just had to say that ..lol ..

GSU's the token black university that's not part of the so-called black ivy league .

Grambling State University World Famed Band Continue Its Success !!!!!!! ENOUGH SAID !!!!!!! The band is on the right page of MUST SEE VIDEOS ....ALS…
  • Woowww yahoo like that's a big deal..wowwww damn near every band been on the cover of yahoo lol
  • *adds to list*

• lol i kno rite

B. Phunk ♬ said:

*adds to list*

Grambling State University World Famed Band Continue Its Success !!!!!!! ENOUGH SAID !!!!!!! The band is on the right page of MUST SEE VIDEOS ....ALS…
  • LMAO @ "Token HBCU"...smh

• Congrats World Famed!!!!

• lmao well so much for bein the featured video on bandhead it was a good 1 n a half day run

• Well I can say that it is good that Grambling Is getting the exposure like on Yahoo. 

• Congrats!!
This reply was deleted.