We all know who pappy is these days....the numbers don't lie

Alabama A&M at Jackson State
Attendance: 24269

Miss Valley St at Southern U
Attendance: 19762

Let's realize, this was SOUTHERN'S HOMECOMING....and only brought a whooping 19Gs into Slumford...

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

still woulda been more impressive if it were your stadium and just because u throw a banner up on saturday doesnt make it yours.
lol that is fuggin pathetic $50 for season tickets and they still have horrible attendance

greg said:
and the real sad part is their season tickets are $50 and they still cant get more than that in the house.i guess choosing between a touch up on the jheri curl and a ticket is a life changing decision
you cant be serious... SU fans have not been coming to games to see yall get thrashed this year! yall didnt even sell out your HOMECOMING!

MO said:
lol that is fuggin pathetic $50 for season tickets and they still have horrible attendance

greg said:
and the real sad part is their season tickets are $50 and they still cant get more than that in the house.i guess choosing between a touch up on the jheri curl and a ticket is a life changing decision
yall never sold out period...................lol so stfu

Delly said:
you cant be serious... SU fans have not been coming to games to see yall get thrashed this year! yall didnt even sell out your HOMECOMING!

MO said:

greg said:
50 bucks? That's it? I'd be at EVERYTHING lol

Lady at my church told me hers were 100 for our season....
Yea let em know Frosty Veterans memorial is the king grandaddy of HBCU.... but then agian they can talk lol because they own their on stadium
This is really big talk from people who don't even own a stadium.

greg said:

LOL

"You want one of these pizzas...it's gon' cost you Fiffteen dollahs"....LMAO

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service