You Fawkin Jstankers are BUSTED

All I ask is why yall gotta fawkin cheat. I am a "secret member" of the Jstank Uncut group on Face book

Let's feast our eyes on exhibit A

6652286498?profile=original

Exhibit Fawkin B

They fawkin scared

6652287092?profile=original

You fawkin batches are busted

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• That's fucked up jskate will never EVER get respect in my book smh y'all sad... SU a threat that bad y'all gotta come to Baton Rouge and record practices lol who does that country ass bumpkins they scary
  • THE JUKEBOX IS THE BEST!!! This right here proves it!!!! Never in a million years will SU break they neck to come and lurk a Jstank practice or have a secret group y'all muthafucka is sad I'm sorry... All respect lost... Well it was none ther anyway
  • milton-friedman.jpg

• What does Richard Nixon think about that? Boomgate > Watergate 

484737_o.gif

• Boomgate xD

• lol its gonna be Slaughtergate come gametime LOL!
    Binaca "B-Phunk" Mason said:

Boomgate xD

You Fawkin Jstankers are BUSTED
    All I ask is why yall gotta fawkin cheat. I am a secret member of the Jstank Uncut group on Face bookLet's feast our eyes on exhibit AExhibit Fawki…
  • Roger Goodell what do u think? Boom-gate > Bounty-gate

goodel-ingraham-handshake.gif

• get em while they last, i'm hearing they're sold out in Jackson, Ms.
    0078866870236_300X300.jpg

• SUperior!!! boomgate 2012 lmao smfh

• I KNEW THIS ISHT WOULD COME OUT, CAUSE I THINK I SAW THE GUY THAT WAS DOING IT.

MR. JACKSON HAD TO TELL A FEW PEOPLE ONCE TO PUT THEIR PHONES UP OR BE KICKED THE HELL OUT, AND HE WAS NOT NICE ABOUT IT. LOL.

EVERYBODY PUT THEIR PHONE UP ACCEPT FOR THIS ONE KAT.

HE WAS BROWN SKINNED, KINDA TALL (6'0'') SLENDER BUILT WITH GLASSES. HE WAS SITTING IN A CAR WITH THE WINDOWS DOWN. HE WAS PRETENDING LIKE HE WAS LEANING OUT OF THE WINDOW PLAYING WITH HIS PHONE, BUT I CAN TELL IT WAS POINTED WAAAAAAY TOO UPRIGHT THAN USUAL, AND IT HIT ME THAT HE WAS TAPING THE BAND.

SINCE I KNOW JACKSON, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO GO OVER THERE AND LET HIM KNOW AND MAYBE THE BAND MEMBERS WOULDNT DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT. LOL  (I AINT SEEN A GOOD FIGHT MY WHOLE COLLEGE CAREER).. LOL.  BUT BY THE TEAM THE BAND FINALLY HAD SOME DOWN TIME DURING THE PRACTICE, HE HAD JUST PULLED OFF THE PARKING LOT.

I told myself, "I BET IMA SEE THAT ISHT SOMEWHERE ON THE INTERNET", and here we are. lol.

Ive heard about J-state band members coming to field and bandroom practices, but I was like "no way anyone would risk getting there asses whooped like that", but this time I saw it with my own 2 eyes. I was like OMG. sad

This reply was deleted.