All I ask is why yall gotta fawkin cheat. I am a "secret member" of the Jstank Uncut group on Face book

Let's feast our eyes on exhibit A

Exhibit Fawkin B

They fawkin scared

You fawkin batches are busted

Views: 8167

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

as if other schools dont have former band alum in grad school on their campuses..yall the ones taping, posting and evaluating..why are yall even trying to defend this is beyond me

pat said:

Who is you guys? Y'all dudes acting like we sent a mf to record... Dude go to SU.. Wth y'all want us to not look?

the ones who tape the dolls go to SU and like do dance like dolls too.. they're "different" lol
CmPO said:

wait...so ppl taping/recording the dancing dolls too? man this is gettin outta hand, jsk8 has some real life Colombo's bc even the band usually doesn't see the Dolls until Friday evening..so if they got footage of the dolls, these fools prob done hooked up a sensory apparatus in the doll room

actually the dolls usually dance with the band on Thursdays, and SOMETIMEs fridays.

CmPO said:

wait...so ppl taping/recording the dancing dolls too? man this is gettin outta hand, jsk8 has some real life Colombo's bc even the band usually doesn't see the Dolls until Friday evening..so if they got footage of the dolls, these fools prob done hooked up a sensory apparatus in the doll room

yea? when i was there I think friday was their day of service, but honestly everyday before hump day was the same & every day after hump day was the same to me, I even danced w/ em a few times.. but nonetheless, the point is that they usually only made/make an outside appearance once a week so for somebody to even get footage of the one "appearance" is an indication of pure Boomgate thirstiness 

jason said:

actually the dolls usually dance with the band on Thursdays, and SOMETIMEs fridays.

CmPO said:

TICK TOCK u stankers are on the clock

#BOOMGATE

he just trying to defend his band lol, let me ask him a question......why would an old head want to record anything SU doing for the game today? before u answer, since he not in the band anymore my what will he get out of it right, well since he not in the band he doing it for a reason and that reason is to go back and give that info to the current JSU band directors lol cmon son who u fooling

Why do Jukes want to be members of a JSU group anyway??   You are making yourself look like fools...

No use in trying to save face #BOOMGATE

i guess you cant answer a simple question... looks like you were spying on the boom long time ago... dumb ass

CmPO said:

No use in trying to save face #BOOMGATE

lol

MO said:

Roger Goodell what do u think? Boom-gate > Bounty-gate

JSU gettin blasted right now in the stands and the field.
SU 28 JSU 00000000000

Bruh Where Do You Find These Pictures

Binaca "B-Phunk" Mason said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service