All I ask is why yall gotta fawkin cheat. I am a "secret member" of the Jstank Uncut group on Face book

Let's feast our eyes on exhibit A

Exhibit Fawkin B

They fawkin scared

You fawkin batches are busted

Views: 8165

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Who cares?!! Lol I'm not even in that group

batch apparently your fellow jstankers care to be scouting SUs fawkin practice

LET THEM SCOUT! ONE THING THEY'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO DO IS DUPLICATE

Michael Johnson said:

batch apparently your fellow jstankers care to be scouting SUs fawkin practice

THE NIGHT I MISS IS SURPRISINGLY THE NIGHT IT GOES DOWN LOL SMH

jason said:

I KNEW THIS ISHT WOULD COME OUT, CAUSE I THINK I SAW THE GUY THAT WAS DOING IT.

MR. JACKSON HAD TO TELL A FEW PEOPLE ONCE TO PUT THEIR PHONES UP OR BE KICKED THE HELL OUT, AND HE WAS NOT NICE ABOUT IT. LOL.

EVERYBODY PUT THEIR PHONE UP ACCEPT FOR THIS ONE KAT.

HE WAS BROWN SKINNED, KINDA TALL (6'0'') SLENDER BUILT WITH GLASSES. HE WAS SITTING IN A CAR WITH THE WINDOWS DOWN. HE WAS PRETENDING LIKE HE WAS LEANING OUT OF THE WINDOW PLAYING WITH HIS PHONE, BUT I CAN TELL IT WAS POINTED WAAAAAAY TOO UPRIGHT THAN USUAL, AND IT HIT ME THAT HE WAS TAPING THE BAND.

SINCE I KNOW JACKSON, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO GO OVER THERE AND LET HIM KNOW AND MAYBE THE BAND MEMBERS WOULDNT DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT. LOL  (I AINT SEEN A GOOD FIGHT MY WHOLE COLLEGE CAREER).. LOL.  BUT BY THE TEAM THE BAND FINALLY HAD SOME DOWN TIME DURING THE PRACTICE, HE HAD JUST PULLED OFF THE PARKING LOT.

I told myself, "I BET IMA SEE THAT ISHT SOMEWHERE ON THE INTERNET", and here we are. lol.

Ive heard about J-state band members coming to field and bandroom practices, but I was like "no way anyone would risk getting there asses whooped like that", but this time I saw it with my own 2 eyes. I was like OMG. sad

y'all weak as hell for this shit

This is just a petty rivalry now....what the hell happened? lol

Oh damn at this thread..Wow

Funny part is....nobody gets in the World Famed group if (A) no one can vouch for you and (B) we don't have proof that you were in the Famed....if u say I crabbed this year.....and nobody from that year knows it....you ain't gettin in. lol

Yall niggas blowin up my gmail with all these replies lol!!! How do I turn this off! Lmao

unfollow the thread....its right under the reply box

BigDawgBatonRouge said:

Yall niggas blowin up my gmail with all these replies lol!!! How do I turn this off! Lmao

whats funny is I could see if it was current boom members taking vids of SU or some shit but them old heads who harldy ever come to the band hall. smh ppl stay reaching for shit these days 

Michael Johnson said:

Looking for Jarred Hoes ey!?!?!  Here he is batching and crying

I told you I was in the fawkin group!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service