Lol aint start one of these since the old Msport...Everybody get in on this!

Now You know you a BandHead when you listen to marching band songs in your car! lol

Views: 342

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

if u marched in them
lol!

Book said:

if u marched in them
When you showcase your High School Band Memorabilia in your living room

U KNO U A BANDHEAD IF PUT MORE INTO BAND THAN WUTEVER ELSE U DO..U KNO U A BANDHEAD WEN U TAKE YO HORN TO PROM... U KNO U A BANDHEAD WEN AT DA FOOTBALL GAMES THE FIRST THING U LOOK FOR IS THE OTHER BAND... U KNO U A BANDHEAD WEN U SEE SOMEONE GET HURT IN A GAME OR SUMTHIN... U HUM DA SONG ''911''..AND U KNOW U A BANDHEAD WEN THE ONLY REASON U AT A CERTAIN COLLEGE...IS BECUZ OF THEY BAND PROGRAM
you know u a bandhead kuz n klass u could have the worst teacher but as soon as you hit practice u good
lol..true

lolita carter said:
...when you run complete shows in your sleep and wake up tired as hell!
lol..hell yeah ..my mama do the same thing

B_Tone 09 said:
lol u kno u a bandhead wen u hve yo momz hummin band songz...lol....mi mom doez dat all tha time n den tellz me itz my fault!
true thats the only reason i want to go to JSU

BROKE-PHI-BROKE said:
U KNO U A BANDHEAD IF PUT MORE INTO BAND THAN WUTEVER ELSE U DO..U KNO U A BANDHEAD WEN U TAKE YO HORN TO PROM... U KNO U A BANDHEAD WEN AT DA FOOTBALL GAMES THE FIRST THING U LOOK FOR IS THE OTHER BAND... U KNO U A BANDHEAD WEN U SEE SOMEONE GET HURT IN A GAME OR SUMTHIN... U HUM DA SONG ''911''..AND U KNOW U A BANDHEAD WEN THE ONLY REASON U AT A CERTAIN COLLEGE...IS BECUZ OF THEY BAND PROGRAM
LOL im guilty of that got all of em!!!!!!

MarVelous said:
u know you a band head when you download the music that your band plays!
Lmao!!! I definetly have 3 of em!!!

Sousa king said:
U know u a bandhead when u have a CD of tuba fanfares
o dang
o dang what lol

Jermaine17 said:
o dang

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service