We did start a lil earlier las year...they tryin to wait til the scheduels die down from concert season...he said he'll let us know...and yes Mr. Young will be directing

Views: 40

Replies to This Discussion

woo!!!
aight I'm in then..
been hearing he was goin to go to PGP...
YAY!!!
Hopefully he does but I was still goin' for DFW no matter what
forget PGP
Im ready for this to start up again!!! how bout yall?
hey yall i don't think Mr. Young is doing DFWASB and i don't think Im able to go because of heavy schedules in the summer all summer long that he is planning for Skyline!!!!
I think he is...the other day i asked him if "we"(DFWASB) would be startin up soon n he was like yea...dey workin on gettin us scheduled for stuff...so that kinda implied to me that he is i guess rite??? idk
LOL n idk about yall but i really dont see the point of havin 2 small all-star bands from Dallas (even if they are from different neighborhoods) wen u can jus have one big ASB representing for all of Dallas You know? plus i think we were smashin even more in 09 than in 08 when PGPASB "existed" lol
but if it is divided i'm boycotting..
cause that's the stupidest ish Ive ever heard

ima move to H-Town early! haha

Evan{SAX-APPEAL} said:
LOL n idk about yall but i really dont see the point of havin 2 small all-star bands from Dallas (even if they are from different neighborhoods) wen u can jus have one big ASB representing for all of Dallas You know? plus i think we were smashin even more in 09 than in 08 when PGPASB "existed" lol
LOL i hear ya..but he cant hav dat! lol need some beasts to stay n hold it down...we'll be straight im sure..i jus hope somebody come to realize that its smarter to hav one big than two small bands

AnG said:
but if it is divided i'm boycotting..
cause that's the stupidest ish Ive ever heard

ima move to H-Town early! haha

Evan{SAX-APPEAL} said:
yeah yeah..
ima be quiet before the directors get mad bout the comments like they did bout the videos!! lmao
i agree we should only have one big ASB tha point is is to get along with ppl from other areas like a college band, but even if mr. young may or may not particiapate(how do u spell that? lol) i'm willing to go anyway

Evan{SAX-APPEAL} said:
I agree with yall that there should"nt be 2 ASB. the only reason there is two, is because the head band director of PGP. has a different view of what a show style band should be about. therefor he statred his own , and sounded horrible. which also lead to its demise the following year. I also believe that the director of PGP found out how much money it take to have an ASB. since DFW has been in the game longer. all the directors know what to expect from the students as well as other ASB's
which mr.young???

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service