So the stingette tryouts are in the books.... Behind captain keke are 4 vets and 6 crabs. Vets Asia, Diamond, Lachanae, and 2010 crab Artestia... Kali, Brittany, and Courtney Scott did not make the line :(... This line blends very well I'm ready to see Miss Asia work! Congrats to the new ladies

Views: 8033

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I have to admit that I feel that that is too many on the squad, but I can see a vision of what's to some! As much as I rooted for Ashley last year, I was highly disappointed in their season on the field. I really hope KeKe doesn't make the same mistake. It's some folks in this squad who I feel should not have made it, but hey. It's done. Waiting to see how they do.

Let's go Sting Sting...

KuteMarcher said:

I wouldnt worry about it, half of these girls will not survive boot camp, trust.

DC_DancingVixen said:

I have to admit that I feel that that is too many on the squad, but I can see a vision of what's to some! As much as I rooted for Ashley last year, I was highly disappointed in their season on the field. I really hope KeKe doesn't make the same mistake. It's some folks in this squad who I feel should not have made it, but hey. It's done. Waiting to see how they do.

Let's go Sting Sting...

KuteMarcher said:

In Stingette news, the coordinator Bridgett Williams has been fired! A source told me. I don't know all of the details just yet.

I sure hope not.I mean IDK what the girls would be like under her but I know the Stingettes really need some stability.I'm routing for them this season!They go through too many changes!

StingetteFan said:

In Stingette news, the coordinator Bridgett Williams has been fired! A source told me. I don't know all of the details just yet.
Damn already
What else is new? You can't move backwards this is about progression. Come thru TY!!

Ugh.I meant "rooting for them...anywho...

I don't know what's going on for sure, but I know Dr. Oliver was in a meeting yesterday for a long time. I think we're all rooting for the Stingettes this season. IMO, he needs to being Lisa back. Porter had those girls on point. All that foolishness Ashley had going on last season, Porter wouldn't have had that. Those field shows would have been on point.
Well I just spoke to one of the band members and he said Bridgette is still there and the girls are throwing counts as we speak.... So I'm not sure where this info came from

Did the problems with Ashley and the squad members( KeKe) start after Lisa left?? I still dont understand the problems they had with one another.... Do you happen to know?

StingetteFan said:

I don't know what's going on for sure, but I know Dr. Oliver was in a meeting yesterday for a long time. I think we're all rooting for the Stingettes this season. IMO, he needs to being Lisa back. Porter had those girls on point. All that foolishness Ashley had going on last season, Porter wouldn't have had that. Those field shows would have been on point.
The information came from a member of the band.

College Park FInest said:
Well I just spoke to one of the band members and he said Bridgette is still there and the girls are throwing counts as we speak.... So I'm not sure where this info came from

RSS

Video Search (RECOMMENDED)

SEEK, AND YE SHALL FIND

Discussion Forum

Golden Delight 2.0 2015-2016 "Metamorphosis"!!!! 205 Replies

Started by AggieHead Vanzant. Last reply by AggieHead Vanzant Jun 9.

Moving over to the new Forum!

Started by Stuntboi06 Jun 8.

2015 PRANCING J-SETTES AUDITIONS 205 Replies

Started by Eric. Last reply by Nastacia E.De Sousa Jun 8.

What Do the PEOPLE want from the SU DOLLS in 2015 ? 415 Replies

Started by honrae rokermore. Last reply by Cookie Dough Creole Jun 8.

© 2015   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service