Views: 2962

Replies to This Discussion

I saw that too!!

Reginald said:

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the fact that KeeKee knows her music... 

I'm really going to be honest. I am pleasantly surprised. They look AMAZING. I see you Asia. Sept 7th is going to be crazy. Like one of those Worldstarhiphop fights lol. I personally think the J-settes have it. Great job Stingettes!

THEY ARE SERVING!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!! This year in the SWAC is NOT a game!

This darn KeeKee came to dance & I'm loving the fact she knows her music! That says alot about a captain to study the changes & cut offs in the songs! & she seems to have an army behind her eating up everything she throws. I would like to see a clearer view of the field bc it looks like that tryout routine doesn't transfer to field well. But I'm sure their next show & song selection should be up to par! I want them to be solid all around again, not just a stands squad, So excited for them. It just might be year of the Ettes! J-Settes & Stingettes! I believe it's gonna be smoke when they meet up!
Ash created a BEAST !!!! Great job KEKE, AND STINGETTES. See yall in jackson next week. I'm to damn ready!!!#

I have to agree.  This may sound or seem weird and its not a diss but I wouldn't for some reason have guessed this was the Stingettes if I didnt already know it.  The routine had a bit too much ground work for my personal taste but  regardless of that I looooved it! The energy, ...everything......yes! They made me want to get up and dance. Outstanding job ladies! 

Mehgan James said:

I'm really going to be honest. I am pleasantly surprised. They look AMAZING. I see you Asia. Sept 7th is going to be crazy. Like one of those Worldstarhiphop fights lol. I personally think the J-settes have it. Great job Stingettes!

StingetteFan said:

I hope yall football team ready for that L. Lol
BAMASTATESPIRIT said:

Ash created a BEAST !!!! Great job KEKE, AND STINGETTES. See yall in jackson next week. I'm to damn ready!!!#

I really can't deal with KEKE and ASIA! LAWD!!! YASSSSSSS!!!

Christopher said:

StingetteFan said:

I'm just glad they're not over sexed like in past years. They did a great job. Settes and Stings did great their opening week. I'm excited for those ladies. I'll be making my way to Jackson Memorial Stadium to see my girls in Blue and see what the stings bring. It should be very entertaining. I won't compare the two I'm just going to enjoy it for what its worth :)

RSS

Video Search (RECOMMENDED)

SEEK, AND YE SHALL FIND

Discussion Forum

Golden Delight 2.0 2015-2016 "Metamorphosis"!!!! 205 Replies

Started by AggieHead Vanzant. Last reply by AggieHead Vanzant Jun 9.

Moving over to the new Forum!

Started by Stuntboi06 Jun 8.

2015 PRANCING J-SETTES AUDITIONS 205 Replies

Started by Eric. Last reply by Nastacia E.De Sousa Jun 8.

What Do the PEOPLE want from the SU DOLLS in 2015 ? 415 Replies

Started by honrae rokermore. Last reply by Cookie Dough Creole Jun 8.

© 2015   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service