Dancin Divas from UDA camp at University of Alabama last weekend. 

Views: 1777

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Ma'am! I can't wait to see what they bring to the table this year. New Choreographer which was sooooo needed!

Looks like they have a very pretty group of girls this season. Good luck ladies!!

Pretty, pretty ladies!  I just cringe when they were long weaves, though.  I'd prefer a short Toni Braxton cut, that's natural, over a weave.  Really excited about a new choreographer (or choreographer, period)- been singing that tune since forever!  Yay, Divas!  :) :p

Alrighty now- Dancin' Divas on deck, J-Settes on deck, who's next? :)


dahill said:

Yes Ma'am! I can't wait to see what they bring to the table this year. New Choreographer which was sooooo needed!

I'm very impressed girls are very fine, BEAUTIFUL SWAG!, if the band sounds anything how the dancing divas look aamu. Family we gone turn up!

lol...I hope MMW & The Dancin' Divas pull thru this season. New Band Director for MMW, and New Choreographer for the Divas. Lets go Divas!
 

Im not a big fan of the long weaves either, I also like the short natural weave look or the bobs they wear.


crimsonseeker said:

Pretty, pretty ladies!  I just cringe when they were long weaves, though.  I'd prefer a short Toni Braxton cut, that's natural, over a weave.  Really excited about a new choreographer (or choreographer, period)- been singing that tune since forever!  Yay, Divas!  :) :p

Alrighty now- Dancin' Divas on deck, J-Settes on deck, who's next? :)


dahill said:

Yes Ma'am! I can't wait to see what they bring to the table this year. New Choreographer which was sooooo needed!

But naw they look beautiful. .its about damn time

I thirteen a high number for this squad. I don't remember seeing this many last season.

every year they always start out with that many and always end with about 8.  Many don't make it through band camp and the others are used as alternates.  But we may get to see them all dance this year with the new band director.  I'm very thrilled to see my Sydney Boo back on the squad.

Ray Dex said:

I thirteen a high number for this squad. I don't remember seeing this many last season.

8, 6, or even 4 by the time the MCC gets here or after...lol. I wish them all luck, but my god knows I ONLY want to see 7-9 girls in the stands and on the field...
 
Christopher said:

every year they always start out with that many and always end with about 8.  Many don't make it through band camp and the others are used as alternates.  But we may get to see them all dance this year with the new band director.  I'm very thrilled to see my Sydney Boo back on the squad.

Ray Dex said:

I thirteen a high number for this squad. I don't remember seeing this many last season.

I Don't like it!!!

lol jk but they got a good looking squad if nothing else I will have to see em in action but they got the looks department down!! I'm not used to this many girls with them but maybe they will weed through some and if not I hope they work on spacing in the stands cause some squads suck at spacing with alot of numbers and it looks blah Like I used to hate how the motion would have 20 girls all smashed up in the corner onside the band. I'm so glad they started sitting back in front of the band year before last.

yes gawd!!!

dahill said:

8, 6, or even 4 by the time the MCC gets here or after...lol. I wish them all luck, but my god knows I ONLY want to see 7-9 girls in the stands and on the field...
 
Christopher said:

every year they always start out with that many and always end with about 8.  Many don't make it through band camp and the others are used as alternates.  But we may get to see them all dance this year with the new band director.  I'm very thrilled to see my Sydney Boo back on the squad.

Ray Dex said:

I thirteen a high number for this squad. I don't remember seeing this many last season.

That's a ToUGH camp.  All of the big time schools attend that camp.  FSU, LSU, etc. dance lines attend the alabama uda collegiate camp.  Would love to see a vid of their final performance.

RSS

Video Search (RECOMMENDED)

SEEK, AND YE SHALL FIND

Discussion Forum

Golden Delight 2.0 2015-2016 "Metamorphosis"!!!! 205 Replies

Started by AggieHead Vanzant. Last reply by AggieHead Vanzant Jun 9.

Moving over to the new Forum!

Started by Stuntboi06 Jun 8.

2015 PRANCING J-SETTES AUDITIONS 205 Replies

Started by Eric. Last reply by Nastacia E.De Sousa Jun 8.

What Do the PEOPLE want from the SU DOLLS in 2015 ? 415 Replies

Started by honrae rokermore. Last reply by Cookie Dough Creole Jun 8.

© 2015   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service