i really need help trying to find out what size mouthpiece do colleges use like southern and txsu .. for mellophone  im switching from trumpet to mellophone and i noticed the  hole is smaller .. i want to get one but dont know   what size can anybody help

Views: 84

Comment by Gregory Johnson on May 14, 2012 at 2:10pm

I just created a petition: National Band Organization, because I care deeply about this very important issue. Petitioning congress to sign into law that Recognizes MARCHING BAND is a sport. By doing this you open up Scholarships and Grants on the Federal, State and Local levels for public and private levels.

I'm trying to collect 500000 signatures, and I could really use your help.

To read more about what I'm trying to do and to sign my petition, click here: http://www.change.org/petitions/national-band-organization?share_id...

It'll just take a minute!

Once you're done, please ask your friends to sign the petition as well. Grassroots movements succeed because people like you are willing to spread the word!

Gregory, I am doing this in honor of the late Robert D Champion, Drum Major For Change! And Dr Julian E. White retirement! Hubba Doc

Comment by Solomon Scypion on June 12, 2012 at 9:21pm

3C Bach

Comment by keundre tate on June 20, 2012 at 4:16am

preshate it,,,

Comment by keundre tate on June 20, 2012 at 4:19am

do mellophones take the same mouthpiece as trumpet

Comment by BrassMellodii on August 4, 2012 at 10:58am

yea it do...a 3c is gud like solomon said...but it depends on the college..some colleges use french horn mouthpieces with the shank..im still in high school nd alotta ppl wants mii to play on mii french horn mouthpiece to make it sound more mello...but i like using mii trumpet mouthpiece better


You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service