Replies

• Shon 2011 Motion Captain is captain of this squad 

• I dont knw, but im glad she does lol

BAND/MUSIC said:

whos the captain. And where do dom find the time lol

Introducing the 2018 edition of "Sophisticated Jewels" of the Georgia Mass Band
  • YESSS

Ocean Fan said:

Shon 2011 Motion Captain is captain of this squad 

• If only we had a Doll and a Delight on this squad.....

• I see Motion holding down HOUSTON, DALLAS and GEORGIA 

• THE DOLLS are either on PROFESSIONAL TEAMS, OWNERS of DANCE STUDIOS or Married with CAREERS&FAMILIES ,  SO NO TIME FOR ALL-STARS !!!!

K.K. said:

If only we had a Doll and a Delight on this squad.....

• Yes a very unnecessary comment. All these young ladies on these teams have the same or better credibility/accolades/clout 

BAND/MUSIC said:

i really dislike you..... 

honrae rokermore said:

THE DOLLS are either on PROFESSIONAL TEAMS, OWNERS of DANCE STUDIOS or Married with CAREERS&FAMILIES ,  SO NO TIME FOR ALL-STARS !!!!

K.K. said:

• And when a couple of Dolls came to Houston to teach a class they "rented" "Studio Space" from a "Motion" #thatpart

honrae rokermore said:

THE DOLLS are either on PROFESSIONAL TEAMS, OWNERS of DANCE STUDIOS or Married with CAREERS&FAMILIES ,  SO NO TIME FOR ALL-STARS !!!!

K.K. said:

• 6665436684?profile=original

• [​IMG]

This reply was deleted.