Queen City Battle of The Bands 2018

We are months away from Marching Season 2018. This event is normally held the last Saturday in August or the weekend right before everyone's Season Opener. Which Bands are you hoping make an appearance in Charlotte, North Carolina this year?

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• For me the 8 bands I would like to see (based on need of exposure, field and battle potential) 

AAMU 

PVAMU

TNST

DEGA

BCU 

NCAT

Norfolk State 

Morehouse 

With it being no Honda this year maybe queen city would look at doing a 2 night event......

• PV the whole show. Lol
  • Read what's in parenthesis bands that need exposure...... we get jsu and so are premier bands but rememer these are stand and field battles I love jsu and su but the bands above except dega and Morehouse are stronger on the field in some sense. This is just IMO 

• It needs to be txsu jstate miles su pvamu Sega bcc ncat these are the best bands out and they need to compete because honda has lost their luster and crankfest is a limited to only 2 to 4 bands

• It' funny you say that, that' the point I was just getting ready to make. We live in a generation that the stands take precedence to the field so Honda is gonna have to spice it up. However I would like to see crank fest grow to maybe 6 bands or you maybe could do a 2 night event have like 

Night 1: jsu, miles, bama state, bcu and txsu

Night 2: pvamu, aamu, tnst, dega and su 

That would be dope..... 

• Yea dat would be good or even let crankfest grow to 6 bands for one night maybe the best of the swac and have like miles and dega there then let queen city be like more of the best the swac vs the best of the swac...that way we get to see the best bands compete and if ur not one of the bands at these competitions step your band programs up so ur band can make it. Bottom line they gonna have to find a way to make the best bands compete against each other that way these types of battle of bands can flourish and stay relevant instead of ending up like Honda and wanna jus pass different bands around for exposure 

• Agreed 100% the best way to get your band programs up is recruitment and battle exposure for the smaller programs. 

• THE SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY OF BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA!!!
This reply was deleted.