Queen City BOTB

This year's QCBOTB will be located in Houston, TX at the NRG Stadium, on August 25, 2018! Although, it may be a big hassle/change for some...I for one think this is a great lineup! What do you all think about the lineup and the change from Charlotte to Houston?

Miles College

Bethune Cookman

Southern

Texas Southern

Prairie View

Talladega College

NC A&T

Tennessee State

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How can NC A&T be in Texas & Alabama on the same day? Their first football game is against Jacksonville State in Montgomery, Alabama on Aug 25th.

• I am not happy about this, I really wish they would of left it in Charlotte or even ATL, but Houston......
  • I CONCUR!!!
  • I’m assuming the band is traveling down...

Bandheadbama said:

How can NC A&T be in Texas & Alabama on the same day? Their first football game is against Jacksonville State in Montgomery, Alabama on Aug 25th.

Queen City BOTB
    This year's QCBOTB will be located in Houston, TX at the NRG Stadium, on August 25, 2018! Although, it may be a big hassle/change for some...I for on…
  • From my understanding, the stadium it was being held at in Charlotte, is currently being renovated. 

xavier said:

I am not happy about this, I really wish they would of left it in Charlotte or even ATL, but Houston......
    Queen City BOTB
    This year's QCBOTB will be located in Houston, TX at the NRG Stadium, on August 25, 2018! Although, it may be a big hassle/change for some...I for on…
  • Ohhhhh!!!! The stands battles gonna be something serious!!! And the field, and dancers. what a lineup!  

• It's gone be nothing but a dang crankfest stand wise...... Lol that is some serious heat with those bands. However being at NRG stadium idk about that tho. I wouldn' mind seeing it in Birmingham, mobile or Nashville. Hopefully crank est botb has more bands this year 

• You guys aren't stating why you have an issue. What's the issue with the event being held in Houston?

What possible "big hassles/changes" could there be? If one wants to attend, you have damn near 3 months to do so. It's not like tickets were sold, then the location was changed a week before. Stop whining, pack a bag and head over to Houston.

• My guess, a name change is needed to the QCBOTB 

• National BOTB

This reply was deleted.