Replies

• Wow! That's when the "Boom" was the "Boom", wish we could bring those days back!

• LMAO...I just won $20!!! Nigga made a bet with one of my boys when this topic started that somebody was gona say something like this!!!!

D said:

Wow! That's when the "Boom" was the "Boom", wish we could bring those days back!

1990 Sonic Boom of The South
  • Get over it JGrows! You never marched in one of the highly renowned versions of the "Sonic Boom". Take that $20 and go get some professional help or go see Dowell Taylor for some advice., because "Liddell era" bands and Lewis Liddell will never been considered legendary by JSU alumni and fans. Again, get over it, angry azz Nigga.

JGrows said:

LMAO...I just won $20!!! Nigga made a bet with one of my boys when this topic started that somebody was gona say something like this!!!!

D said:

Wow! That's when the "Boom" was the "Boom", wish we could bring those days back!

• Lol. Naw he was laughing... And YOU mad lol and let's please let's not talk about legends if YOU ain't in the category yourself lol. P.S. I talk to Taylor 3 times a week, he and Dr. LIDDELL helpd make me the musician I am, So You Sir... Are Out of Line.
  • He is mad huh.  What people don't realize that Taylor is right there helping those Liddell musicians in the classroom. 

TromboneThrone said:

Lol. Naw he was laughing... And YOU mad lol and let's please let's not talk about legends if YOU ain't in the category yourself lol. P.S. I talk to Taylor 3 times a week, he and Dr. LIDDELL helpd make me the musician I am, So You Sir... Are Out of Line.
  • Get over what? The Boom always was and always will be a kick a$s program. All the years I marched we stomped holes in many bands a$ses so what is there to be mad about? lol. The question is what did YOU do and who did YOU march for? From looking down your profile I see you like dancing...I think you are mad that you never put on a J-sette uniform and bussed ramp kicks for Taylor NEITHER Liddell! *points and laughs* In the words of my n!gga Kendall out that "Iberville"...."DA FU&K OUTTA HERE!!"

D said:

Get over it JGrows! You never marched in one of the highly renowned versions of the "Sonic Boom". Take that $20 and go get some professional help or go see Dowell Taylor for some advice., because "Liddell era" bands and Lewis Liddell will never been considered legendary by JSU alumni and fans. Again, get over it, angry azz Nigga.

JGrows said:

LMAO...I just won $20!!! Nigga made a bet with one of my boys when this topic started that somebody was gona say something like this!!!!

D said:

• Thats what every old school cat say about the past eras LOL. Not just Jackson State but every band. Yea most of the old school bands where legendary but they talk as if todays generation isn't making any history or continuing the legacy. Times change get off the gas old school and respect the Boom for what it is today because they still rock tha house. 

D said:

This reply was deleted.