Replies

• Share your thoughts who was better.
  • ion kno...both schools did good. Im for one, just tired of step-two drills. Just another CCC halftime show to me.
  • JSU Field was terrible...I mean who still does the stanky leg lol
  • WHEN IS JACKSON STATE GOING TO GET A NEW DRILL DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN? the interim Band director is worse then Dr Liddel they have done that drill 8 time this year. I guess the main focus this session was playing new music.alcorn ALWAYS have nice drill just there just so sloppy no (DRIVE) but nice song selections from both bands.
  • didn't know JSU had Word Up in their book...i like the new (possible old school) formations JSTate used like the dancers routine, with the dance-block/concert formation hybrid and actually bringing the tubas in with the Tiger Run....other than that nothing to spectacular...

bear with me yall cause i haven't had much time to look at field shows this year due to marching and other obligations...

Alcorn drummajors didn't look together on the intro...the band sounded good tho.....has Alcorn always had flags????
    Alcorn sound started to get shaky halfway through the show....GG's weren't up to par like normal...too many looked unsure bout the routine...so did the Drummajors

overall I say Jackson did better with execution
  • U know how I know n!ggas just come on here n hate the only how would he know we did that drill eight other times is he had to watch eight other clips....and I want him to pick 3 other times we did dat drill..... we did bout 5 new drills this year so he lyin..point blank

Derrick said:
    WHEN IS JACKSON STATE GOING TO GET A NEW DRILL DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN? the interim Band director is worse then Dr Liddel they have done that drill 8 time this year. I guess the main focus this session was playing new music.alcorn ALWAYS have nice drill just there just so sloppy no (DRIVE) but nice song selections from both bands.
    2009 Capital City Classic Halftime Footages Alcorn St. vs. Jackson St.
    JSU SOnic BOOM Alcorn State Sounds of Dyn-O-Mite
  • Man pay this fagg*t no attention, all he ever does is come on here and hate on JSU, once again telling nothing da*n lie.

Derrick said:
    WHEN IS JACKSON STATE GOING TO GET A NEW DRILL DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN? the interim Band director is worse then Dr Liddel they have done that drill 8 time this year. I guess the main focus this session was playing new music.alcorn ALWAYS have nice drill just there just so sloppy no (DRIVE) but nice song selections from both bands.
  • you sound upset. LOL

Askboutme05 said:
    U know how I know n!ggas just come on here n hate the only how would he know we did that drill eight other times is he had to watch eight other clips....and I want him to pick 3 other times we did dat drill..... we did bout 5 new drills this year so he lyin..point blank

Derrick said:
  • U sound stupid lol

SU98 said:
    you sound upset. LOL

Askboutme05 said:
    U know how I know n!ggas just come on here n hate the only how would he know we did that drill eight other times is he had to watch eight other clips....and I want him to pick 3 other times we did dat drill..... we did bout 5 new drills this year so he lyin..point blank

Derrick said:
  • What's stupid about you being upset. LOL. Typical JSU Ninga feelings hurt. LOL

Askboutme05 said:
    U sound stupid lol

SU98 said:
    you sound upset. LOL

Askboutme05 said:

Derrick said:
This reply was deleted.