The Greater Houston All Star Band Inc.  Band Directors, Staff, and Parents, would like to invite current and interested new instrumentalist, percussionist, and auxillary to a meeting on Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 2pm in the Texas Southern University Band Room.

We will : 

1.) Pass our our 2010 performance calendar (band camp will begin Tuesday, June 1 thru Saturday June 26, 2010).

2.) Introduce new and returning staff members/interns (all camp interns must be either currently enrolled in university band program and/or a music major and wil be selected after an interview),

3.) Begin the process of registration (Registration Fee: $75.00 for intrumentalist/ percussionist, $100.00 for auxillary .... you have until June 4, 2010 to be paid in full).

We look for to seeing each of you as we celebrate 10 years of musical excellence. If you have any question, concerns or comments please feel free to contact the staff at houall_star01@yahoo.com. 

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ...Don't forgot to bring your instruments.
  • no more btone 4 me im bacc 2 tuba
  • ... All All Star interns will be ask to to go through a application/interview process that will begin on May 15th at the meeting at Texas Southern University.

TRUMPET_WOMEN said:
    prof can i help with the trumpets this summer
    2010 Greater Houston All Star Band Interest Meeting May15th ... Who is going?
    The Greater Houston All Star Band Inc.  Band Directors, Staff, and Parents, would like to invite current and interested new instrumentalist, percussi…
  • Just a reminder about next weekends meeting.... look forward 2 seeing you ...new and returning.... BRING YOUR INSTRUMENTS!!!!
  • maneee cnt wait til next week!!!!!!!!!!!!! trumpets gettin readi nxt week ta take ova everithing its goin downnn !!!!!!!!!!!
  • LOOK FORWARD TOO SEE ALL ALTO SAXOPHONES MAY 15 LETS TRY FOR 30
    ITS GOING DOWN MAY 15 AT TSU BAND ROOM 2PM
    DONT FORGET TOO BRING YOUR INSTRUMENT
  • i cnt wait 4 All Star 2 start...i think the trombones r gonna be da best section this year again!!!
  • CALLING OUT ALL ALLSTAR DRUM MAJORS FROM ACROSS THE WORLD WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE YALL JUNE 26TH IN HOUSTON BRING YA A GAME CAUSE WE COMING FA YA..LOL AND YALL BETTER BE GOOD CAUSE WE GO LAUGH IF YALL AINT.!
  • this is goin 2 b interestin....hope everibodi shows up......i feel lyk this gon b a good summer for GHASB!!
  • whats june 26th?
This reply was deleted.