2012 BoomBox Tix!!!

Tickets go on sale this upcoming Monday Sept.10, 2012 @ 9am.
Box Seats: $40 (advance), 45$ (game day)
Reserved (40-yd line to 40-yd line), $35 (advance), $40 (game day)
General Admission: $25 (advance), $30 (game day)
Youth (ages 6-18): NA (no single game youth tickets will be sold)
*Current JSU students admitted free to JSU home football games with valid student ID
For more information or to order football game tickets contact the JSU Ticket Office at 601-979-2420 or at http://www.ticketmaster.com

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Nice prices.
  • f*ck a box seat real bandheads are in the shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT GOES DOWN IN THE SHOE

• Real. I hope next year they start pushing this game back to beginning/mid October though. I'm not a fan of "hot/early season" Boombox Classics.

GREG T. said:

f*ck a box seat real bandheads are in the shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT GOES DOWN IN THE SHOE

2012 BoomBox Tix!!!
    Tickets go on sale this upcoming Monday Sept.10, 2012 @ 9am.Box Seats: $40 (advance), 45$ (game day)Reserved (40-yd line to 40-yd line), $35 (advance…
  • yeah those mid october games are nice.boy i seen dudes get the taste smacked out them in the shoe.i've seen a midget get ribbed til he cried n left in the shoe. i mean where else would u wanna be

• Lmao nothin like the shoe... I'm thinkin box this yr tho..
  • thats some weak sh*t pat r u running from this heat cause danny talkin bout he may not come this year lol

• good stuff

• Greg I wonder who that was ribbing that midget. Lol
    My wife still talk about that man shouldn't have ribbed that midget like that. Lol
  • HPW MUCH FOR FIELD PASSES

This reply was deleted.