Replies

• I heard McKinley, Istrouma, & Donaldsonville joined and cranked at some Texas schools, besides that any other noteworthy battles occur?
  • That texas school was Milby! milby kept up with then 3!
  • I DONt KNOW WHY.. BUT I THINKS THIS STATMENT IS..TRUE..HOUSTON BANDS HAVe A BIG SOUND..especially the NEW TOP 4 BIG DOG'S.........SO would THINK MILBY COULD AND CAN TAKE ON MORE THAN ONE....

Marching Thunder- said:

That texas school was Milby! milby kept up with then 3!
    2012 MLK Parade Battles!
    What did yall think about the bands that attend the MLK parade! Theres was quite a few louisiana bands out there representing!
  • i went to this parade to support the local schools. Only Mckinley and istrouma combined to play 1 song.  Milby could not hang with one school more than enough for two. Milby had one trumpet that kept hang over wrong notes. That really affected there sound.

• 6662674663?profile=originalNo it was Donaldsonville too dude. They played "Get High"

• central was battling istruma first of course they were winning then milby and donaldsville jumped in then after we cranked two songs mickenly joined in excuse my spelling lol
  • NEVER THE LESS WHAT WAS THE REASON FOR  3  SCHOOL's TO BATTLE A SINGLE SCHOOL IF THEY ARE NOT THAT GOOD??????...WHATEVER....AS LONG AS THEY ALL HAD FUN THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.. NOW WHERES THE CLIPS!!!

mike anderson said:

i went to this parade to support the local schools. Only Mckinley and istrouma combined to play 1 song.  Milby could not hang with one school more than enough for two. Milby had one trumpet that kept hang over wrong notes. That really affected there sound.

2012 MLK Parade Battles!
    What did yall think about the bands that attend the MLK parade! Theres was quite a few louisiana bands out there representing!
  • central was was the best but i was supprised at some of these bands like milby and istruma even though we pretty much won the battle they band supprise me
  • im lookin foward to battlin opw at mardi gras new orleans
  • Man Louisiana Came Represented like they were supposed to big ups to Mckinley Istrouma.. For holding the boot down.. Big ups to Milby for battling because clearing Central wasn't ready for what they were bringing after them two songs and they turned around.. Smh and y'all wanna battle OP walker lol
This reply was deleted.