Replies

• Shii look like numbers back up .

• i thought there was supposed to be a female drum major this year? what happened?

• Love Da Boom!!

• She's pregnant. OAN, I know it's gona be some TROUBLE this fall!! Not bad, still alot of room for improvement though. LOVE THE BOOM!

Bakari Williams said:

i thought there was supposed to be a female drum major this year? what happened?

2013 - 2014 edition of the Sonic Boom of The South
  • Wait Pregnant! WELL DAMN! Well God Bless her!

JGrows said:

She's pregnant. OAN, I know it's gona be some TROUBLE this fall!! Not bad, still alot of room for improvement though. LOVE THE BOOM!

Bakari Williams said:

i thought there was supposed to be a female drum major this year? what happened?

• They sound good. When is the merger?

JGrows said:

She's pregnant. OAN, I know it's gona be some TROUBLE this fall!! Not bad, still alot of room for improvement though. LOVE THE BOOM!

Bakari Williams said:

• that is NOT the answer i expected lol anyway i cant wait to see what yall bring to the SHC this year

JGrows said:

Bakari Williams said:

•  Karen only made the squad to make the CNN special interesting, She clearly didn't have it. Just watch her turns in the clip.

• trumpets a bit sharp on their screams.... but the BOOM looks and sounds GOOD. Should be an interesting season

• I can tell they polished the articulations and sum of the color up. Gud deal JSU. I luv the sound! Now get the look as polished n u gon b unstoppable! Ninjaz not marchn! Too worried bout sound! Gota cover both spectrums...visual and audio! But gud so far! Ill b lookn for improvements come 09/14 in Memphis!
This reply was deleted.