Replies

• Should be a good game

• asu gsu normally meet the first game but this is kinda half way season. If alcorn build from their 2012 season an clean up minor things and entertaining shows asu will be nice.. If gsu build from the season with better stand songs and more volume gsu will be fine the field is not gsu issue....but if gsu dont add volume an better songs asu will take it stand wise but the parade will be nice. But bands have to do halftime an post game shows.
  • Damn...That's going to be a good game..They always play each other tough..I give the halftime to ASU.. Gram just don't have it..Sorry..But they have never done a decent field show...EVER!!!

• OH,by the way...LOOSE THAT BIG STUPID ASS LOOKING BASS DRUM!!!!LOL

• tommy too bad you think that gsu is one of the best swac field bands. Su,gsu,txsu uapb only ones who have consistent shows. Gsu been draggin asu ass on the field yearly!!!! Seems you negative all the time damn
  • you can tell what bands get the most views but never complain about theirs lol....
  • F#$%!!!!!!!!!!! i wish AAMU was coming back maybe next year. The crowd really show up in this city (INDy). AAMU has a big fan/ Alumni base in Indy.

• I laugh at u...Like I said"Gram has never done a decent field show!""EVER!!!!"

tony said:

tommy too bad you think that gsu is one of the best swac field bands. Su,gsu,txsu uapb only ones who have consistent shows. Gsu been draggin asu ass on the field yearly!!!! Seems you negative all the time damn
    2013 CIRCLE CITY CLASSIC TEAMS (two swac schools choosen)
    GRAMBLING vs ALCORN Oct 12th. www.circlecityclassic.com/default.asp
  • clips dont lie....but you do. Now i see why you're paid no attention on here lol i learned my lesson, now im laughing at you.
  • I don't like the fact the game in indy but should be a good battle. W.F. should take halftime time, I agree with Tony that they are pretty consistent with their shows.  Gram gives entertaining halftime shows. The SOD is coming up and should take the stand battles. They are building a strong book and powerful sound.  

This reply was deleted.