Replies

• They did soooooooo good!!! They were so clean!!! Everyone was working it, but Dom and Cip shred that field to pieces! 

• OK UMMM CAN WE START THE PETITION NOW LOL CUZ DOM CAME TO THE ATL TO SHUT ALL THE HATERS UP
  • Dom came home to Ga to buck
  • Dom done snatched all my crochet out chile! Yasss and see how the old heads came back to claim their spots and only Jaz made field, come on old heads y'all better claim y'all spots.
  • Did they just transition into a  J formation?  I was thinking that the formation didnt make any sense until i noticed that it was a J.   I love these girls.

• And did lol!! The Settes is the only squad I know who dance into their formations instead of walking or strutting into them.

LISA said:

Did they just transition into a  J formation?  I was thinking that the formation didnt make any sense until i noticed that it was a J.   I love these girls.

2015-2016 Prancing J-Settes Honda Performance
    Just Slayage!! And a new uni!! #DEAD!! This is the way to end a season!!! Settes start at 7:30 mark
  • Yes that J was on fire

LISA said:

Did they just transition into a  J formation?  I was thinking that the formation didnt make any sense until i noticed that it was a J.   I love these girls.

Just Slayage!! And a new uni!! #DEAD!! This is the way to end a season!!! Settes start at 7:30 mark
  • That is what i love most about them.  They dance from start to finish with no cheating. 

Stuntboi06 said:

And did lol!! The Settes is the only squad I know who dance into their formations instead of walking or strutting into them.

LISA said:

• Go off Jsettes!! Come on Dom! Come on letter J formation! Come Dom for the ending!

• mmm...I didn't really like it *shrug* and I usually do. Something about the flow of it was weird...maybe it'll take a couple more views

This reply was deleted.