6.Tailyn Smith
7.Melody Byrd
8.Alona Davidson
9.Alyx Harris
10. Jacqueline York
11. Jordan Ezell
6652338067?profile=original

Open for your discussions.....

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• Kayla is starting to become a favorite captain of mine after Seara.
  • Wow, a few new faces... It should be an exciting performance season for this season's SU Dancing Dolls... Congrats ladies!

• Could someone please find out where these ladies went to school last year, so that we can look up recent videos of their field and stands work , please????

• Tailyn Smith(last to the right): This baby here *trying not to wave my hand* I feel she's gonna be a hybrid of April & Conner.... She's a former McKinley Pantherette & Blue Diamond (their version of Gold n Bluez) I think she's gonna be that doll who'll serve nun but sassiness!

Jason said:

Could someone please find out where these ladies went to school last year, so that we can look up recent videos of their field and stands work , please????

2015-2016 Southern Fabulous Dancing Dolls
    1. Kayla Pittman, Captain2. Danielle Linkford3. Danielle Stamper4. Connor McGrew5. Maya Wilson6.Tailyn Smith7.Melody Byrd8.Alona Davidson9.Alyx Harri…
  • Yes. I am familiar with her. Just from her IG videos, I know she is a complete and total beasts, and her BEAUTY really stood out to me, giving the fact she was still in high school.

All the other girls, I haven't really been able to know much about. And since ole girl from Warren Easton had a dancestyle that was a bit different than the Dolls', I couldn't really get an accurate portrayal of how she would fit in with the style.

Cookie Dough Creole said:

Tailyn Smith(last to the right): This baby here *trying not to wave my hand* I feel she's gonna be a hybrid of April & Conner.... She's a former McKinley Pantherette & Blue Diamond (their version of Gold n Bluez) I think she's gonna be that doll who'll serve nun but sassiness!

Jason said:

Could someone please find out where these ladies went to school last year, so that we can look up recent videos of their field and stands work , please????

1. Kayla Pittman, Captain2. Danielle Linkford3. Danielle Stamper4. Connor McGrew5. Maya Wilson6.Tailyn Smith7.Melody Byrd8.Alona Davidson9.Alyx Harri…
  • I am very excited to see what the Dolls will deliver this season... I was very excited at the start of the 2014 season, for the Dolls did open strong, but started to de-flat as the season progressed... To me, their field routines started to look "lack-luster" and "dull", though they did present wonderful variations... I try not to compare pervious seasons to the present season, but I am use to seeing them go up and up each season, especially in their choreography, but 2014 did not do it for me... With such strong additions to this season's squad, I am sure they will deliver to expectations.

• Jordan Ezell Is A Graduate of John L. Leflore High School And Former Captain of The Lovely Lady Strikettes Dance Line...Just Go On Youtube And Look Up Strikettes 2013 And She Will Be The One Leading

Jason said:

• Last year crabs kinda gave me 2008 in the stands.... especially during individuals throwing the same exact count in the same round... They were excellent and clean but I've seen some Brittany B. moments with old counts.. I notice the girls really don't turn their head or kinda peek to see what count a fellow doll throwing during individuals.Is it a rule or something????

• I love their style and I just wonder how formations come about in stands...

• Really? I didn't get that from the crabs, besides Briana. She was very Chauncey-esque in that spot. Tyelier usually does the same first count during individuals. I actually got that a lot more from Connor than anyone else.

Cookie Dough Creole said:

Last year crabs kinda gave me 2008 in the stands.... especially during individuals throwing the same exact count in the same round... They were excellent and clean but I've seen some Brittany B. moments with old counts.. I notice the girls really don't turn their head or kinda peek to see what count a fellow doll throwing during individuals.Is it a rule or something????

This reply was deleted.