2015-2016 stingettes

What do you predict this season? How do you feel about berry not returning? Who's your pick for captain? Who do you know is planing to try out?

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• The Stingette excite me. I loved them last season, I don’t following them close enough to know who’s who, but if they do with they did last season.. I think they will be the Best in the SWAC  again this season.

• http://youtu.be/q1krajG-x9g
    Maiya another diamond dancer is trying out her & summer. She is the 1 on the second row closest to the camera at 0:30
    YouTube
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • She a beast. I feel she should make the team but I felt the same about summer
  • After seeing Summer in action at the breast cancer thing with the Stingettes, it should be NO reason why she shouldn't be a Stingette this year.

Noladoll said:

She a beast. I feel she should make the team but I felt the same about summer
    2015-2016 stingettes
    What do you predict this season? How do you feel about berry not returning? Who's your pick for captain? Who do you know is planing to try out?
  • NICE!!

Noladoll said:

http://youtu.be/q1krajG-x9g
    Maiya another diamond dancer is trying out her & summer. She is the 1 on the second row closest to the camera at 0:30
    2015-2016 stingettes
  • I couldn't choose a fav crab between berry, shadiamond, Chelsea, and Amber. So I'll definitely miss berry but she does plan on returning
  • Besides Berry, I know that all of the '14 crabs plan on returning.

• I really think IMO that Dr O. really liked the momentum that the squad had this pass season along with the direction Asia took the team even after the season ended. (competitions and winning) I really wouldnt be surprised if somehow Asia returned this season as captain, and maybe that is why it has not been announced. He might be going back in fourth with his decision between her and who knows.

• Well Asia was over band camp again this season... Sooooooooooo could we be seeing a 2 year captain for the Stings.. I hope so lol... I'll Call it Asia, The Beast Reloaded lol

•  Nastacia girl you better SPEAK THAT INTO EXISTENCE! YES lol
    Nastacia E.De Sousa said:

Well Asia was over band camp again this season... Sooooooooooo could we be seeing a 2 year captain for the Stings.. I hope so lol... I'll Call it Asia, The Beast Reloaded lol

This reply was deleted.