2015 Band Predictions & numbers!!!!

With about a month to kickoff and band camps starting as early as tomorrow; I've made a list (seen below) based on three things overall; instrumentation; and a future prediction on honda. Please feel free to chime in on your thoughts on your bands instrumentation, dance squad and videos.

2015 BAND predictions!!!!
Best band: JSU
Second best band: SU
third best band: BCU/AAMU/TNST
Best arrangements: SU/JSU/AAMU
Best dance squad field: JSU/NCAT/SU
Second best field: AAMU/ALST/BCU
Best dance squad stands: JSU/SU
second best stands: ALST/BCU/AAMU
Best all around auxillary: AAMU/NCAT/BCU
Best percussion: JSU
Best tubas: AAMU/JSU/TXSU
best trombones: ALST/JSU
best baritones: TC/SU/MILES
best mellos: JSU/ALCORN
Best trumpets: AAMU/SU/JSU
best woodwinds: TNST/BCU/GSU/FAMU
Best year: JSU/SU/AAMU/BCU/NCAT
Most likely in honda top 10 (based off of fan popularity ("want") not actual vote): JSU SU AAMU NCAT BCU TNST TC MILES FAMU SCSU

LEGGO!!!!!! (Let the opinions begin)

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 2015 BAND predictions!!!!
    Best band: SU
    Second best band: JSU
    third best band: ALCORN / TENN ST / ALA ST
    Best arrangements: SU
    Best dance squad field: JSU/ SU
    Second best field: ALA ST / BCU
    Best dance squad stands: SU && JSU
    second best stands: ALST/BCU/AAMU
    Best all around auxillary: BCU / A&T
    Best percussion: JSU
    Best tubas: TXSU / SU / JSU
    best trombones: ALST/JSU
    best baritones: SU/ TC / JSU
    best mellos: JSU
    Best trumpets: SU
    best woodwinds: GSU
    Best year: SU / JSU / ALCORN
    Most likely in honda top 10 (based off of fan popularity ("want") not actual vote): JSU SU TENN ST ALA ST ALCORN TC BCU NC A&T
  • & who's band camp starts tomorrow ? I know SU band camp starts Sunday .
  • AAMU starts tomorrow and seems like most start either tomorrow or by monday.

Michael Dedrick said:
    & who's band camp starts tomorrow ? I know SU band camp starts Sunday .
    With about a month to kickoff and band camps starting as early as tomorrow; I've made a list (seen below) based on three things overall; instrumentat…
  • And considering the news about the jsettes I may have to change my thoughts about the dance squad rankings.......
  • Cookman's band camp starts somewhere around next week.

• Well the J-Settes and the Dolls might be in the same boat wit the crab situation . because 6 of the 11 dolls are crabs this year .
  • What do you expect from you guys overall instrumentation numbers per section wise? I'm talking bout SU but yall's dancers will be ok because there's no friction on the other hand off the jsettes can even make it throo the season that is win win for them.

Michael Dedrick said:
    Well the J-Settes and the Dolls might be in the same boat wit the crab situation . because 6 of the 11 dolls are crabs this year .
    With about a month to kickoff and band camps starting as early as tomorrow; I've made a list (seen below) based on three things overall; instrumentat…
  • i think the trumpet , mello && btone sections will all be a little bigger than normal . but then again idk because SU only puts 192 on the field for halftime . so i really dunno imma jus have to wait and see .
  • Looks like several bands are going to be on swole this year.

Michael Dedrick said:
    i think the trumpet , mello && btone sections will all be a little bigger than normal . but then again idk because SU only puts 192 on the field for halftime . so i really dunno imma jus have to wait and see .
  • We'll just have to wait and see idk who but it's what I've heard. I think all around this will be a great ass year in the SWAC.

BandGeek2011 said:

Like who????
This reply was deleted.