2016 band season discussion

This has been a good season so far now that we are in the meat of schedules and i wanted to show these bands some love too, the dance squads will get they love as well deserved some are killin it (divas, dolls, Jsettes, stingettes and GGs). But reflecting to the band's I tell ya I really have nothing to much bad to analyze when it comes to the swac band's I've heard all of them except mvsu so far. Every swac band is showing there strengths and weaknesses in which can or will lead to them improving! Which I will discuss at the end of the season;Non swac band's I'm digging Tennessee state, bethune cookman and miles haven't heard that much else except from Norfolk state. Please feel free to update your analysis and thoughts as we go throughout the season with videos or remarks!What yall seeing and hearing??????

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There are 2 battles coming soon. One with SU and JSU, the other with TxSU, Miles and Talladega. those should be interesting. and well covered. This is the Battle Generation lol 

• Book when is the TxSU Miles and Dega battle?
  • Txsu and Bama state Saturday
  • 6664827682?profile=original

Jose' Kentrell said:

Book when is the TxSU Miles and Dega battle?
    This has been a good season so far now that we are in the meat of schedules and i wanted to show these bands some love too, the dance squads will get…
  • 6664827682?profile=original

• Are u speaking of Txsu and Bama state have a game this weekend? I really want to see a Txsu and aamu battle!

Fukkyofeelingz said:
    Txsu and Bama state Saturday
    This has been a good season so far now that we are in the meat of schedules and i wanted to show these bands some love too, the dance squads will get…
  • This has potential to be very good; just from what I've seen this will really come down to miles vs Txsu!

bambam504 said:

6664827682?profile=original

Jose' Kentrell said:

Book when is the TxSU Miles and Dega battle?
  • Feel free to post your band rankings so far... I can't rank mine but from what I've heard my 5 would be in no order

AAMU
    Southern
    Tennessee state
    Jackson State
    Alcorn state

bethune cookman and famu (2nd tiers)

Two band's I'm really liking in the stands but not on the field are Txsu and miles!
  • SU
    JSU
    TXSU if they clean up their sound.
    Alcorn
  • Jsu then fell off a whole lot
This reply was deleted.