Replies

• Looking forward to seeing the what girls from GA make the team.

• yea it's always a few from AL and GA that make it. Can't wait!

• This will probably be a crab heavy squad.  I think they have like 5 or 6 ladies departing this season.

• I am with you on that and also a Miami girl or 2 would be awesome

crimsonseeker said:

I won't be satisfied til these Louisiana dancers come on over to these Alabama teams like they really want to.

No, you will NOT be able to do that at Southern or Grambling.  

Na.  I said it. :-p   :-p   :-p

2017 Dancin' DIVAS / FAB Flags Auditions
    For more information go to AAMUBand.com
  • I am right there with you I'm especially waiting to see when the Louisiana squads and dancers start going to the bama schools. But I also expect this to be a very youthful squad for the divas. It's going to be interesting to see who takes the lead for captain given that alot of them are not returning or are seniors.

crimsonseeker said:

I won't be satisfied til these Louisiana dancers come on over to these Alabama teams like they really want to.

• Chrishanna already knows her captain selections.  I just hope we don't have any 3 year captains, because we tend to get jaded after 2 seasons of the same captains.  I know the ladies will be fine and carry on the building legacy.

xaemill said:

I am right there with you I'm especially waiting to see when the Louisiana squads and dancers start going to the bama schools. But I also expect this to be a very youthful squad for the divas. It's going to be interesting to see who takes the lead for captain given that alot of them are not returning or are seniors.

crimsonseeker said:

• I really believe the tail tailor is captain material but we shall see. It'll be interesting to see if the next captain continues the style that curtisha and tamera brought....

Christopher said:

Chrishanna already knows her captain selections.  I just hope we don't have any 3 year captains, because we tend to get jaded after 2 seasons of the same captains.  I know the ladies will be fine and carry on the building legacy.

xaemill said:

I am right there with you I'm especially waiting to see when the Louisiana squads and dancers start going to the bama schools. But I also expect this to be a very youthful squad for the divas. It's going to be interesting to see who takes the lead for captain given that alot of them are not returning or are seniors.

crimsonseeker said:

• Yea she def have it in her. I don't really care much for the Louisiana schools they seem to be stiff based on what I've seen on film. I prefer the Atlanta and Birmingham more.

xaemill said:

I really believe the tail tailor is captain material but we shall see. It'll be interesting to see if the next captain continues the style that curtisha and tamera brought....

Christopher said:

Chrishanna already knows her captain selections.  I just hope we don't have any 3 year captains, because we tend to get jaded after 2 seasons of the same captains.  I know the ladies will be fine and carry on the building legacy.

xaemill said:

crimsonseeker said:

• I think the tail is a senior and graduating this spring.

J_AAMU said:

Yea she def have it in her. I don't really care much for the Louisiana schools they seem to be stiff based on what I've seen on film. I prefer the Atlanta and Birmingham more.

xaemill said:

I really believe the tail tailor is captain material but we shall see. It'll be interesting to see if the next captain continues the style that curtisha and tamera brought....

Christopher said:

xaemill said:

crimsonseeker said:

• Don't sleep on the Mobile girls.

This reply was deleted.