2018-2019 Fabulous Dancing Dolls Tryouts

I'm Bored and this forum is so dead right now lol....So Let's Talk about the upcoming tryouts, who do you think will return, new girls trying out, will Kaylon return, and do you think Alex will try out since Haymer is no longer band director or has she ruined her chances all the way around?

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I need Jackie to come back!!!!!

• mannnnnnnnnn her or Jordyn Celestine would have this season epic

I can stand to see Alex return too

Dee Roberts said:

I need Jackie to come back!!!!!

I'm Bored and this forum is so dead right now lol....So Let's Talk about the upcoming tryouts, who do you think will return, new girls trying out, wi…
  • I wonder given Jordyn's history of making the team last season and then quiting before it started would she even be eligible to return...because to me that's like a slap in the face, that could have been someone else's spot.....I hope Amber from Gold N Bluez tries out and makes it, I think she will be a wonderful addition to the team 
    Noladoll said:

mannnnnnnnnn her or Jordyn Celestine would have this season epic

I can stand to see Alex return too

Dee Roberts said:

I need Jackie to come back!!!!!

I'm Bored and this forum is so dead right now lol....So Let's Talk about the upcoming tryouts, who do you think will return, new girls trying out, wi…
  • once you quit the team you cant return

• MY vote IS FOR MS Jacqueline YORK only!!!
  • Jaqualine nor Alyx is returning to Dolls... There is more to life than Dolls or so I’ve heard they’ve stated... Jordyn isn’t trying out again nor does she want to.. All of the girls will make it with the addition of two new girls... we already know this team is already picked before tryouts even began let’s not act brand new to this. The only girls from Gold n Bluez that have a possible chance of making it is either Amber or Kennedi and no to Ayana... Smh I said what i said lol... Even though Haymer is gone that’s not gonna change anything. If there is a big shakeup with picking this team I would be Highkey surprised but I doubt it. To many favorites on this team that alumni Dolls adore as well as band Directors... you will see one or two new girls that’s it... you won’t see a shakeup on this team until 2020.. they aren’t gonna let any of Dannie Crabs go at all. 

• WILL THE DOLLS EVER BRING BACK THAT pillbox hat ??? Because, America has as always thought OF THEM AS royalty !!!!
  • BEST part ......Daniel CEASER/H.E.R., LET me SHOW you.....BLUFF CITY.....A change IS gonna COME......sam cook.....beauty....dru hill....earth wind FIRE..average white BAND....tower of Power.....mariah carey....shake IT OFF....STAY ON your MIND.....cameo.....confuction...war.....brick house......!
  • MR Jackson HAS a very GOOD dernment OF people AND KNOWS WHO she's aligned WITH......song OF THE day......IF YOU DON'T MIND by Ledisi & Kirk Franklin, with that IN MIND.....HE WILL bring BACK THE GOSPEL SHOW FOR halftime !!! HAVE a BLESS day saint's OF GOD!!!!!
  • This is interesting. I'm not going to read too much into it but it would be good to see her back on the team. The only person I'd be missing is Jackie, but if I were to guess, she's not going to tryout. I don't think she's into it like that anymore.

Victoria said:

On Instagram live, Alyx was asked would she be trying out again and her exact words were “I don’t know.” And this was a very, very recent live video, after Mr. Haymer was let go. Maybe about 2 weeks ago. So I wouldn’t say for sure that she is not trying out, she said she doesn’t know. Also, I would like to add that she said it with a very slight smirk. 

louisianaboi08 said:

Jaqualine nor Alyx is returning to Dolls... There is more to life than Dolls or so I’ve heard they’ve stated... Jordyn isn’t trying out again nor does she want to.. All of the girls will make it with the addition of two new girls... we already know this team is already picked before tryouts even began let’s not act brand new to this. The only girls from Gold n Bluez that have a possible chance of making it is either Amber or Kennedi and no to Ayana... Smh I said what i said lol... Even though Haymer is gone that’s not gonna change anything. If there is a big shakeup with picking this team I would be Highkey surprised but I doubt it. To many favorites on this team that alumni Dolls adore as well as band Directors... you will see one or two new girls that’s it... you won’t see a shakeup on this team until 2020.. they aren’t gonna let any of Dannie Crabs go at all. 

This reply was deleted.