Replies

• Baby she was feeling that shit on that first one! They looking good, band sounding pretty nice too

• this look STAMPER-ish and I LOVE IT. No, I’m not insinuating that they’re copying the Dolls or Stamper. But the way this Captain delivered those counts makes me personally visualize the vision Dani went for this past Summer With LLI. 

• Hunny, when I tell you that miss Alexus snatch my edges. Jesus...

• I get what you are saying... Because I loved Stamper, however Alexus moves a little different from her!..

Whoelsewoulditbe said:

this look STAMPER-ish and I LOVE IT. No, I’m not insinuating that they’re copying the Dolls or Stamper. But the way this Captain delivered those counts makes me personally visualize the vision Dani went for this past Summer With LLI. 

2018 Golden Delight!!
    Looks like my girls are going to be snatching edges again this season. Lawd she threw the heck out that first count!!!
  • Yessssss Delight. And that Kevin's Heart goes TF off! We can always count on Delight to bust the MEAC open. The BGMM is sounding great too.
  • Alexus is going to go for broke this season. But she went off last year too. 

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Hunny, when I tell you that miss Alexus snatch my edges. Jesus...

2018 Golden Delight!!
    Looks like my girls are going to be snatching edges again this season. Lawd she threw the heck out that first count!!!
  • .... Gotta say, i am very pleased from what i am seeing from Delight... They look polish & the rookies are looking great so far... The BGMM sounds amazing.... Ready to see more this season... The stands  should be left blazing like last year & the field... 

• .... Yes Alexus definitely went off last year in the stands... When she led on that SWV medley last year in the stands at Norfolk.. She got me lol... 

Kendrick said:

Alexus is going to go for broke this season. But she went off last year too. 

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Hunny, when I tell you that miss Alexus snatch my edges. Jesus...

2018 Golden Delight!!
  • Wait so who is captain this year? Also, Delight looks clean per usual, they usually don't disappoint. 

• Golden Delight looks great as usual!
This reply was deleted.