2019-2020 ASU Stingettes - Take 2

Alright now next subject on the docket is the band and it's sound. Yes please give my girls something they can really move to and get into up there.

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• As long as Olivia is there, that band will forever sound like trash. ASU needs a new book, and new band leadership. 

• Some of the signature songs they play are favs of mines, but they just aren't hard hitters anymore and they sound fragile and choppy now.

Mehgan James said:

As long as Olivia is there, that band will forever sound like trash. ASU needs a new book, and new band leadership. 

Alright now next subject on the docket is the band and it's sound. Yes please give my girls something they can really move to and get into up there.
  • Bama always sounds better during basketball season and I wanna know why. 

• Gym aesthetics or maybe just more practice time?? Heck just shorten the field show or march in place, to sacrifice the time just working on music lol

GAPeach said:

Bama always sounds better during basketball season and I wanna know why. 

• I just wanna say, I hope that the hairstyle Sting wore to Southern in ‘16 is never worn again. That was horrible. 

• Now why the hell would you bring that up? Those girls were over that hair and rain that game. Looked like wet mops by the head LMAO 

GAPeach said:

I just wanna say, I hope that the hairstyle Sting wore to Southern in ‘16 is never worn again. That was horrible. 

• That whole uniform was a hot mess. I wanna know who gave the green light for that. They all looked like aunties. 

Mehgan James said:

Now why the hell would you bring that up? Those girls were over that hair and rain that game. Looked like wet mops by the head LMAO 

GAPeach said:

I just wanna say, I hope that the hairstyle Sting wore to Southern in ‘16 is never worn again. That was horrible. 

• Every time they have tried to push the envelope and be edgy and high fashion, it didn't translate well. See Asia's 14 MCC, Tey's Southern look, Amber's 1st half MCC (it wasn't flattering on everyone), Yaz's MCC (both were a mess). It's like i see what she was trying to achieve but it just didn't work out 

GAPeach said:

That whole uniform was a hot mess. I wanna know who gave the green light for that. They all looked like aunties. 

Mehgan James said:

Now why the hell would you bring that up? Those girls were over that hair and rain that game. Looked like wet mops by the head LMAO 

GAPeach said:

• I hope Jada auditions and becomes captain. I think not only is she a great and energetic dancer, but she has what it takes to get the squad together. Like I don't think she would be lenient as a captain and would definitely not play as far as them making her or the team look crazy.

• Jada can’t be captain Pooh. She missed last season, so there’s no way. Plus, JANAE IS CONFIRMED CAP, no speculation, CONFIRMED. She can be a bad ass tail though. 

Mika Smith said:

I hope Jada auditions and becomes captain. I think not only is she a great and energetic dancer, but she has what it takes to get the squad together. Like I don't think she would be lenient as a captain and would definitely not play as far as them making her or the team look crazy.

This reply was deleted.