AAMU 2014 FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

Aug 31 vs NC A&T(MEAC/SWAC Challenge)Sept 6 at TuskegeeSept 13 at UABSept 20 at Texas SouthernSept 27 at MVSUOct 4 vs Grambling(Homecoming)Oct 11 vs SouthernOct 18 OPENOct 25 vs Alabama St(Magic City Classic)Nov 1 at Jackson StateNov 8 vs Alcorn StateNov 15 vs Prairie ViewNov 22 at UAPB

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is one heck of a schedule. 1st Home game will be Homecoming and Lewis Crews Classic. All rolled up in one. Then it's back to back with southern jags. Then back to back with alcorn and pvamu. Weird schedule.

4 Home games in all

7 games in the State of Alabama

Like WOW! Hope my AAMU Bulldogs ready to travel.

• When I first saw this I was like great opening game then all of September on the road then October all at home n November is split but homecoming will b great
  • Grambling football team and band better get they asses on those buses this year and not mess up those people homecoming like they messed up our homecoming last year!

• GSU WENT TO AAMU HOMECOMING IN 08 BAND TEAM! AND GSU BAND WAS GOING TO JSU HOMECOMING UNTIL THE PRESIDENT PULLED THEM OUT GSU BAND NORMALLY GOES TO HOMECOMINGS BUT GSU BAND TRAVELS MORE THAN HALF THE SWAC! IT HAPPEN OH WELL NEW SEASON....btw the boom dont travel everywhere
    btw t Peaches JSU said:
    Grambling football team and band better get they asses on those buses this year and not mess up those people homecoming like they messed up our homecoming last year!
    Aug 31 vs NC A&T(MEAC/SWAC Challenge) Sept 6 at Tuskegee Sept 13 at UAB Sept 20 at Texas Southern Sept 27 at MVSU Oct 4 vs Grambling(Homecoming) Oct…
  • Players at ALL schools are EXPECTED to get on buses and go play ALL of their games unless their are valid reasons why they couldn't and I'm sure almost all teams at all schools (who could) played in their opponents' homecoming games in '08!!! I'm talking about Grambling players taking it upon THEMSELVES to refuse to get on those buses to come to Jackson and let JSU whip dat ass in 2013!!! LOL

• Yet GSU was given props for taking a stand via ESPN and NFL players and big teams saying they would of did the same thing btw GSU can have 10 losing seasons and still be ahead of ALL swac teams even JSU mind you GSU only had two losing seasons in SCHOOL history yet others have 1-14 seasons SEEMS as its over oh well jsu will get their money back! Im glad others see the positive note on what happen....its a new season let it go! gsu has a new staff gsu still has the most championships and is still very much respected
    Peaches JSU said:
    Players at ALL schools are EXPECTED to get on buses and go play ALL of their games unless their are valid reasons why they couldn't and I'm sure almost all teams at all schools (who could) played in their opponents' homecoming games in '08!!! I'm talking about Grambling players taking it upon THEMSELVES to refuse to get on those buses to come to Jackson and let JSU whip dat ass in 2013!!! LOL
    Aug 31 vs NC A&T(MEAC/SWAC Challenge) Sept 6 at Tuskegee Sept 13 at UAB Sept 20 at Texas Southern Sept 27 at MVSU Oct 4 vs Grambling(Homecoming) Oct…

• Yet GSU was given props for taking a stand via ESPN and NFL players and big teams saying they would of did the same thing btw GSU can have 10 losing seasons and still be ahead of ALL swac teams even JSU mind you GSU only had two losing seasons in SCHOOL history yet others have 1-14 seasons SEEMS as its over oh well jsu will get their money back! Im glad others see the positive note on what happen....its a new season let it go! gsu has a new staff gsu still has the most championships and is still very much respected
    Peaches JSU said:
    Players at ALL schools are EXPECTED to get on buses and go play ALL of their games unless their are valid reasons why they couldn't and I'm sure almost all teams at all schools (who could) played in their opponents' homecoming games in '08!!! I'm talking about Grambling players taking it upon THEMSELVES to refuse to get on those buses to come to Jackson and let JSU whip dat ass in 2013!!! LOL
  • Grambling football team and band better get they asses on those buses this year and not mess up those people homecoming like they messed up our homecoming last year!
  • Hopefully they know better now. I felt sorry for JSU (can't believe I said that). gsu better get on the bus! lol

Peaches JSU said:

Grambling football team and band better get they asses on those buses this year and not mess up those people homecoming like they messed up our homecoming last year!
This reply was deleted.