Oct. 1        at Texas Southern
Oct. 8        vs. Alcorn State - Homecoming
Oct. 15      at Arkansas-Pine Bluff
Oct. 29      vs. Alabama State - Magic City Classic
Nov. 5       vs. Grambling State
Nov. 12     at Jackson State
Nov. 19     at Auburn

6652349890?profile=original

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Glad to see the LCC and homecoming on different days this year. I'm ready for some football.

• What I wish is atleast one evening or at the very least 4pm start game the early games don't give ya alot of travel flexibility and they're loosing attendance by going earlier too.....

da_watcher said:

Glad to see the LCC and homecoming on different days this year. I'm ready for some football.

AAMU 2016 Football Schedule
    Sept. 3      at MTSUSept. 10    at Mississippi Valley StateSept. 17    vs. Prairie View - Louis Crews ClassicSept. 24    vs. SouthernOct. 1        at…
  • I agree

da_watcher said:

Glad to see the LCC and homecoming on different days this year. I'm ready for some football.

Sept. 3      at MTSUSept. 10    at Mississippi Valley StateSept. 17    vs. Prairie View - Louis Crews ClassicSept. 24    vs. SouthernOct. 1        at…
  • I don't think times have been set. However, yes I hope that LCC game is a night game

XLMbeatzzz said:

What I wish is atleast one evening or at the very least 4pm start game the early games don't give ya alot of travel flexibility and they're loosing attendance by going earlier too.....

da_watcher said:

• Highly unlikely but PVAMU vs aamu would be a good band match up but I know they not traveling that distance. But homecoming will be nice vs alcorn.
    J_AAMU said:

I don't think times have been set. However, yes I hope that LCC game is a night game

XLMbeatzzz said:

What I wish is atleast one evening or at the very least 4pm start game the early games don't give ya alot of travel flexibility and they're loosing attendance by going earlier too.....

da_watcher said:

• From the looks at it on the A&M sports page website, all home games are scheduled to have a 1 o'clock kickoff time.

XLMbeatzzz said:

Highly unlikely but PVAMU vs aamu would be a good band match up but I know they not traveling that distance. But homecoming will be nice vs alcorn.
    J_AAMU said:

I don't think times have been set. However, yes I hope that LCC game is a night game

XLMbeatzzz said:

da_watcher said:

• I wonder if the reason why the AD doesn't schedule night or evening games is because they don't wanna have to worry about turning the lights on at the stadium..... it's really no other excuse 
    Bandheadbama said:

From the looks at it on the A&M sports page website, all home games are scheduled to have a 1 o'clock kickoff time.

XLMbeatzzz said:

Highly unlikely but PVAMU vs aamu would be a good band match up but I know they not traveling that distance. But homecoming will be nice vs alcorn.
    J_AAMU said:

XLMbeatzzz said:

da_watcher said:

This reply was deleted.