6652355067?profile=original

VETS

6652354891?profile=original

Newbies

6652355093?profile=original

FINAL 14

6652355672?profile=original

Continue to follow @AAMUDivas 

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• Montoya will be a great captain this year, really wanna see not only who the newbies are but how they evolve. Curtisha really set a new dance standard for the divas....

• I wouldn't be shocked if they had another audition in the summer right before band camp.  This should be another awesome year for the divas!!!  Montoya and Tamera are going to be a deadly team.  They're both super creative and command attention when they dance.

• I so agree!

I can't wait!!!

Christopher said:

I wouldn't be shocked if they had another audition in the summer right before band camp.  This should be another awesome year for the divas!!!  Montoya and Tamera are going to be a deadly team.  They're both super creative and command attention when they dance.

AAMU MMW DANCIN' DIVAS 2016
    Here is the 2016 - 2017 Dancing Diva line for AAMU Marching Maroon & White Captains and Co-Captain VETS Newbies FINAL 14 Continue to follow @…
  • 6664415098?profile=original

• I can't wait to see. I know the Divas about to clown again this  year!

BandGeek2011 said:

People really not ready for what they bout to bring ! Divas are in good hands this year!!
  • I saw that from Chrishana.  But she also said the same thing in 2013 and again in 2014 and they had another audition.  But I hope that was the final audition, because I'd like a smaller squad of Divas this year.

BandGeek2011 said:

The line is final the coordinator confirmed that there is no summer auditions

Christopher said:

I wouldn't be shocked if they had another audition in the summer right before band camp.  This should be another awesome year for the divas!!!  Montoya and Tamera are going to be a deadly team.  They're both super creative and command attention when they dance.

Here is the 2016 - 2017 Dancing Diva line for AAMU Marching Maroon & White Captains and Co-Captain VETS Newbies FINAL 14 Continue to follow @…
  • Beautiful ladies. Kya (kia) is adorable!!!

• They did, but they looked crowded in the stands at times.  But with a smaller squad that means more room for more uniforms and space in the stands, possibly a more cohesive look as well (although they were very together last season).  I'm also excited that we've got a amazing captain duo that match one another's energy, sass, and creativity.

BandGeek2011 said:

Yes she is gorgeous and I agree I like the smaller squad although they made it work with a bigger sqaud last year.

Christopher said:

Beautiful ladies. Kya (kia) is adorable!!!

• Yes kya is beautiful! All of the ladies are, I'm excited to see where montoya n Tamera takes this line too. 13 is a good number for the squad, more and more exposure is doing the squad good!! 

Christopher said:

• You hit that right on, they will compliment each other very well with sass energy and class.
    Christopher said:

They did, but they looked crowded in the stands at times.  But with a smaller squad that means more room for more uniforms and space in the stands, possibly a more cohesive look as well (although they were very together last season).  I'm also excited that we've got a amazing captain duo that match one another's energy, sass, and creativity.

BandGeek2011 said:

Yes she is gorgeous and I agree I like the smaller squad although they made it work with a bigger sqaud last year.

Christopher said:

This reply was deleted.