*SOUTHERNHuntsville, Ala. - Louis Crews Stadium6:00 PMDetails

Homecoming

*GRAMBLING STATEHuntsville, Ala. - Louis Crews Stadium3:00 PMDetails
*at Jackson StateJackson, Miss. - Veterans Memorial Stadium4:00 PMDetails
*at Arkansas-Pine BluffPine Bluff, Ark. - Golden Lion Stadium6:00 PMDetails

Magic City Classic

*vs. Alabama StateBirmingham, Ala. - Legion Field2:30 PMDetails
*ALCORN STATEHuntsville, Ala. - Louis Crews Stadium1:00 PMDetails
*at Mississippi Valley StateItta Bena, Miss. - Rice-Totten Stadium1:00 PMDetails
*PRAIRIE VIEW A&MHuntsville, Ala. - Louis Crews Stadium1:00 PMDetails

SWAC Championship Game

SWAC Championship GameBirmingham, Ala. - Legion Field1:00 PMDetails

What Game besides the home games, John Merritt, and MCC would you like AAMU to travel to? Just your opinion.

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• TxSU and JSU...and Valley actually....

let's see if Central makes it down so they can get more exposure...
  • Well let me start it...of course
    AAMU and TSU (will see each other thats a given) both bands produce great sound and puts on a show
    AAMU vs. SU (so we back to playing SU again) hope they learned their lesson. SU 07 HC. please review the tapes...on yall homecoming smh.
    AAMU vs. GSU (hope to see yall band) will ya'll travel again to bulldog country? If not its okay.
    AAMU vs. JSU (always a good battle) now hopefully we will have footage. lol
    AAMU vs. ASU (KILL KILL) Snap Snap and Die you dang on bugs.
    AAMU vs. Alcorn (good band battle) will you guys be traveling to bulldog country again?
    AAMU vs. PVAMU (OK! WE GOT TO BATTLE IT OUT) SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP was unbalanced we understand. So will you guys be traveling to AAMU? If not we understand yall in Tx. we in AL.

What is your opinion?
  • Yea and its our first home classic.

TBoneSuave said:
    TxSU and JSU...and Valley actually....

let's see if Central makes it down so they can get more exposure...
    Alabama A&M University 2010 Football Schedule
    Date Opponent Location       Time/Result Details   John Merritt Classic   at Tennessee State Nashville, Tenn. - LP Field 6:00 PM Details     Lo…
  • GSU will return to A&M, Doc is cool with A&M's director and since A&M came to Grambling, Doc has to make that trip.

JoeAAMU said:
    Well let me start it...of course
    AAMU and TSU (will see each other thats a given) both bands produce great sound and puts on a show
    AAMU vs. SU (so we back to playing SU again) hope they learned their lesson. SU 07 HC. please review the tapes...on yall homecoming smh.
    AAMU vs. GSU (hope to see yall band) will ya'll travel again to bulldog country? If not its okay.
    AAMU vs. JSU (always a good battle) now hopefully we will have footage. lol
    AAMU vs. ASU (KILL KILL) Snap Snap and Die you dang on bugs.
    AAMU vs. Alcorn (good band battle) will you guys be traveling to bulldog country again?
    AAMU vs. PVAMU (OK! WE GOT TO BATTLE IT OUT) SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP was unbalanced we understand. So will you guys be traveling to AAMU? If not we understand yall in Tx. we in AL.

What is your opinion?
    Date Opponent Location       Time/Result Details   John Merritt Classic   at Tennessee State Nashville, Tenn. - LP Field 6:00 PM Details     Lo…
  • Looking at our schedule and the budget problems in Louisiana, if the decision comes down to not attend a game, the only candidate I see is .......
  • LMAO. Yeah this economy thing is a big factor i already know Grambling probably will chose A&M over Valley. I would be surprised if they go to both.

number1 said:
    Looking at our schedule and the budget problems in Louisiana, if the decision comes down to not attend a game, the only candidate I see is .......
  • AAMU is commin to houston??? n da game is at delmar not durley
  • Two OOC games and one is a Classic with Tenn St.....you all should not have scheduled Central. Thats an easy win; you should try to strengthen your schedule with maybe Auburn, GA Southern or another PWC
  • LOL Really? AAMU aint even worried about SU or GSU. Especially GSU. But im sure that its will be a fun two weeks.

Antonio "2 Tall" Barrino said:
    DANG!!!! If Grambling will be how I believe we will be (based on our tiny practice yesterday when I was there and the new "mantalities"......AAMU got hell two weeks in a row. Southern one week then Grambling the next.......I know ya'll fans....and I pray ya'll will atleast keep them in it. The game is all us......the band should be a good one if the rules don't kill too much. Would love to see that one the week before, but a little busy wit PV I think. lol
  • Frm my understand MVSU is rebuilding there Stadium..
This reply was deleted.