Alabama State University Stingettes 2016 - 2017

First home game against Texas Southern is Saturday. The first home game is super important because the Stingettes and the MMH will be at home, so they have an idea of what to expect.So what do you want to see from Tey and the girls Saturday? Uniforms, hair, stands, field, entrances and exits are all up for discussion.

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well they have long hair in based on the video from the Convocation, uniforms you can't really say what to expect, I'm expecting a new routine and I do believe this battle with the motion at home will be just what they need to really have their MOMENT!

• I'm hoping Tey has an out-of-body experience and completely loses herself (a la Ashley @ the Blackout game or Jordan @ SWAC Championship).

No real expectations for the aesthetic. Hoping for a new field routine.

• Sooooo amber led at the convocation
  • Eh
  • Where's the video?

M-on the chest said:
    Sooooo amber led at the convocation
    First home game against Texas Southern is Saturday. The first home game is super important because the Stingettes and the MMH will be at home, so the…
  • Since it's a home game, I'm hoping we'll see new stands, new field and hopefully 2 new black, gold, or white uniforms! Bring back the bobs please
  • Maybe they will do long and curly

Macia3 said:

Since it's a home game, I'm hoping we'll see new stands, new field and hopefully 2 new black, gold, or white uniforms! Bring back the bobs please
    First home game against Texas Southern is Saturday. The first home game is super important because the Stingettes and the MMH will be at home, so the…
  • I'm here for long and curly. If they do that, the I need a Lisa porter-esque leo or two piece. The look they gave for both of the BOTBs were classic Stingette..

justDANCE aka STINGrae said:

Maybe they will do long and curly

Macia3 said:

Since it's a home game, I'm hoping we'll see new stands, new field and hopefully 2 new black, gold, or white uniforms! Bring back the bobs please
  • A little clip from the pep rally.

https://instagram.com/p/BKuWH7dhFLN/
  • They look so better here! These are the stings I know.... all the ups slayed !
This reply was deleted.