Replies

• All ima say they ar Ike the sleeping giant
  • Years ago I was telling people like them or not SOD going to improve each year now that Dr. Murray and Mr. Martin are able to recruit better musicians their music going to improve also.

• Naw JSU 300 plus is the sleeping giant

Prince baritone. Beast said:
    All ima say they ar Ike the sleeping giant
    Alcorn State University Sounds of Dyn-O-Mite Marching Band 2015-2016
    Predictions please.
  • Lol it was nothing but the truth and I brought life to dead beat discussion..... that Noone is responding to. But oh well alcorn will be alcorn come band season....

Speedy_Gonzales said:
    Lol.....leave it to someone from JSU to hijack a thread. Mention Alcorn and look out.
    Alcorn State University Sounds of Dyn-O-Mite Marching Band 2015-2016
    Predictions please.
  • I swear I get sick. Of dis dude commenting every someone post some like bruh wat u do watch discussions all damn. Day shit.. Dnt nobody. Care bout no damn jsu we Tlkn bout alcorn shit
  • I AGREE 100 percent !!!!!! will see you alcorn state at the ga. tech game good luck
  • I predict they will been even better this year, last season I was really loving their sound/improvements, hell even the GGs were one of the most consistent squads stands/field last season. For the past few years or so the program has been rising, this yr should be another good one for them.

• I think so too
  • in my opinion, all we need are some arrangements......fugg everybody and everything else....

• OKAY with y SU shirt on !!! LOL THANKS
This reply was deleted.