Alcorn vs Southern 2013: InstaClassic?

We could have an instaclassic on our hands as the Braves/SOD travel down US 61 to take on the Jags/Jukebox for SU's Homecoming.

Last year, things got heated on The Reservation, as SU got their first taste of the new improved power of SOD. Also, SOD's halftime show got super house. But the Jukebox took it to another level in the 5th, giving them the W. However, the Braves won the FB game in a thriller.

With both FB teams having only lost 1 game so far this season, SWAC SCG hopes are on the line for both. These two schools love football and they love their bands. So, the gameday atmosphere should be hella live! It's SWAC time baby!

What yall think?

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am quite sure that the SOD has made some great strides and fantastic improvements over the last few years....BUT however, lol, I dont think this HYPED UP band match up thread is really needed, as people will kinda of find it rather amusing that SU band would consider this a semi-fair fight. lol.

Dont mean to bash, but just being real. Dont hype it up more than it is...I dont think SU will ever consider Alcorn on equal footing...EVER!!

Just being real.

• Southern will slaughter alcorn's band.  ASU is a smeared xerox copy of the Boom and the JukeBox.  Be original allcorn. SU is on a totally different level than you woodsmen of Mississippi.

• With all due respect, Its clear that you know NOTHING about Alcorn nor its band or history. Alcorn SOD is on its way back to running the SWAC like it did, along with SU and JSU, back in the 90's. Please keep your negativity and opinionated comments to yourself.

Tiffani said:

Southern will slaughter alcorn's band.  ASU is a smeared xerox copy of the Boom and the JukeBox.  Be original allcorn. SU is on a totally different level than you woodsmen of Mississippi.

We could have an instaclassic on our hands as the Braves/SOD travel down US 61 to take on the Jags/Jukebox for SU's Homecoming. Last year, things got…
  • When I said run, I meant one of the top programs.

Prodigy said:

Ummmmm Alcorn did not run the SWAC ever! Lol they were good tho
    We could have an instaclassic on our hands as the Braves/SOD travel down US 61 to take on the Jags/Jukebox for SU's Homecoming. Last year, things got…
  • School him Prodigy. Alcorn has never ran the swac that title has been SU, JSU and even GSU back in the day.

Prodigy said:

Ummmmm Alcorn did not run the SWAC ever! Lol they were good tho
  • Southern ain't worried about Alcorn this will not be a close battle. Like I said SU will murk them copycat scalpers.

• GOOD LUCK TO BOTH LAST SEASON SPEAKS FOR ITS SELF SU HAD A BETTER BOTB WITH ASU THAN JSU EVEN SU PPL ADMITTED THAT! BOTH HAD SMALL ISSUES SU SWEET LOVE AN A FEW OF ASU SONGS BUT THEY HAD A GREAT BATTLE AND PACKED HOUSE...AN COPY WHO HAS ASU COPIED JSU OR SU???
  • This is your opinion. But I guaran DAMN tee that SU ain't sleepin on Alcorn. 

Jason said:

I am quite sure that the SOD has made some great strides and fantastic improvements over the last few years....BUT however, lol, I dont think this HYPED UP band match up thread is really needed, as people will kinda of find it rather amusing that SU band would consider this a semi-fair fight. lol.

Dont mean to bash, but just being real. Dont hype it up more than it is...I dont think SU will ever consider Alcorn on equal footing...EVER!!

Just being real.

This reply was deleted.