Let’s keep the conversation going!

Views: 3017

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who is the captain lol 

Not telling!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! 

TheStandJudge said:

Who is the captain lol 

I am the Captain! Lol

Lol well you better bring it this season bitch or that's yo ass

Peachyp said:

I am the Captain! Lol

I'm the tail lol. 

Peachyp said:

I am the Captain! Lol

You better do that shit right too!!! I'm not playing this year as sponsor

Macia3 said:

I'm the tail lol. 

Peachyp said:

I am the Captain! Lol

Yasssss Meghan can replace Miss O as band director!

TheStandJudge said:

You better do that shit right too!!! I'm not playing this year as sponsor

Macia3 said:

I'm the tail lol. 

Peachyp said:

I am the Captain! Lol

Lmaoooooooooooooooo baby I would show Olivia how it’s done. 

Peachyp said:

Yasssss Meghan can replace Miss O as band director!

TheStandJudge said:

You better do that shit right too!!! I'm not playing this year as sponsor

Macia3 said:

I'm the tail lol. 

Peachyp said:

I am the Captain! Lol

nobody knows who captain is. Stop making up stuff. Yall believe anything

Somebody needs to! I and sick and tied of the Stings not having the band they deserve. Like what is the problem? 

Mehgan James said:

Lmaoooooooooooooooo baby I would show Olivia how it’s done. 

Peachyp said:

Yasssss Meghan can replace Miss O as band director!

TheStandJudge said:

You better do that shit right too!!! I'm not playing this year as sponsor

Macia3 said:

I'm the tail lol. 

Peachyp said:

I am the Captain! Lol

They sounded much better this past season though!! Way better than 18 ... I still am trying to get that HORRIBLE sound of " I like it like that " out of my head to this day! 

Brittany said:

Somebody needs to! I and sick and tied of the Stings not having the band they deserve. Like what is the problem? 

Mehgan James said:

Lmaoooooooooooooooo baby I would show Olivia how it’s done. 

Peachyp said:

Yasssss Meghan can replace Miss O as band director!

TheStandJudge said:

You better do that shit right too!!! I'm not playing this year as sponsor

Macia3 said:

I'm the tail lol. 

Peachyp said:

I am the Captain! Lol

LOLLL! I just got tired of hearing the same songs this whole season. I was so happy to hear big ole' freak at the end of the season. 

TheStandJudge said:

They sounded much better this past season though!! Way better than 18 ... I still am trying to get that HORRIBLE sound of " I like it like that " out of my head to this day! 

Brittany said:

Somebody needs to! I and sick and tied of the Stings not having the band they deserve. Like what is the problem? 

Mehgan James said:

Lmaoooooooooooooooo baby I would show Olivia how it’s done. 

Peachyp said:

Yasssss Meghan can replace Miss O as band director!

TheStandJudge said:

You better do that shit right too!!! I'm not playing this year as sponsor

Macia3 said:

I'm the tail lol. 

Peachyp said:

I am the Captain! Lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service