ASU VS TNSU 2014

what are your thoughts on this game. I think this will be a great game football and band wise. but I really give this battle a tie. I'm sure Tnsu will take the field but Bama state will take the stand battle but for 5th QT. IDK just depends who plays what.. THOUGHTS???????

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• TNSU is 290 deep and judging by the videos of them already, they sound amazing as usual. It'll be interesting to see ASU bounce back from the shitty year they had last year. Even if they do... They're not a first game band. So TNSU will likely take the W if they have a big enough book to compete with a deeply rooted SWAC school. 

• I don't think ALST had a bad year last year they actually sound better that size than previous years. As for not being a first game band they did okay against BCU. Should be a good match!

• This will be an entertaining matchup up. Looking forward to it!

Fabe404 said:

I don't think ALST had a bad year last year they actually sound better that size than previous years. As for not being a first game band they did okay against BCU. Should be a good match!

ASU VS TNSU 2014
    what are your thoughts on this game. I think this will be a great game football and band wise. but I really give this battle a tie. I'm sure Tnsu wil…
  • Yea I agree last two years bama state has done well in thier first game... I expect it to be a great match up... Tnsu to be more entertaining on the field but alst to take the stands... Wish they will have a 0 quarter battle but I doubt it
  • This is Bama State second game I believe not first. It's Alst first Home Game.

Fukkyofeelingz said:
    Yea I agree last two years bama state has done well in thier first game... I expect it to be a great match up... Tnsu to be more entertaining on the field but alst to take the stands... Wish they will have a 0 quarter battle but I doubt it
    ASU VS TNSU 2014
    what are your thoughts on this game. I think this will be a great game football and band wise. but I really give this battle a tie. I'm sure Tnsu wil…
  • That was my opinion... Honestly though... ASU vs BCU in 2012 the swac meac challenge... yea. ASU left and ran outta songs while bcu was still cranking. ASU tubas also sounded piss poor. They got a little better towards the end at the southern game but Honestly.. for the past two years... who have they waxed other than AAMU?

• How do you know Asu ran out of songs? Someone has to leave first so....
    You marched for Tuskegee right?! LoL What do you know about "waxing" other than receiving them?

Khalil Simon said:

That was my opinion... Honestly though... ASU vs BCU in 2012 the swac meac challenge... yea. ASU left and ran outta songs while bcu was still cranking. ASU tubas also sounded piss poor. They got a little better towards the end at the southern game but Honestly.. for the past two years... who have they waxed other than AAMU?

ASU VS TNSU 2014
  • Anyone know what type of numbers bama state will have this year??
  • I think bama will be bigger judging from how other programs are growing. As far as this match up goes, i'm leaning towards TSU overall. Halftime is not one of asu's strong points, but they will try to compensate in the stands. The only problem is that Tsu is big and can play so just being loud wont get asu too far. Bama state has been improving but I guess we'll have to wait until the game to see what happens. Where is the game being played?

• I totally agree with chaos. I wasn't throwing shade Alabama's way, just saying. I'm done talking. Seems like an intelligent band discussion can't be had without insults
This reply was deleted.