Replies

• Well sense you got the matchups......Swd will be around 250, Stephenson will be around 210-215, MLK will be around 180-190, Redan will be around 160-170, miller grove will be around 80-90,Columbia will be about 140-150, Clarkston will be around 50, Lithonia will be about 120-130, I dont know about everyone else.
  • wow to these match ups, im mean really and two days at that, humph
  • they need to match towers vs. columbia
  • they dont know about that bea lol

♪♫Beatrice Leigh Baker♪♫ said:
    they need to match towers vs. columbia
    Atlanta Jamboree 2010
    What are the matchups and winners in your opinion? And also what size do you think allthe bands will be. for EXAMPLE: swd around 300, mlk around 200…
  • I didnt know Avondale was still around. I thought they tore that down when they built that new Wally World lmao.
  • lol smh

Natural_Beauti08 said:
    I didnt know Avondale was still around. I thought they tore that down when they built that new Wally World lmao.
    Atlanta Jamboree 2010
    What are the matchups and winners in your opinion? And also what size do you think allthe bands will be. for EXAMPLE: swd around 300, mlk around 200…
  • Why? Last time I've seen towers they sucked. They wouldn't last against Columbia. Towers vs tucker is a more equally matched battle

♪♫Beatrice Leigh Baker♪♫ said:
    they need to match towers vs. columbia
    Atlanta Jamboree 2010
  • Iont know. I may have posted too soon about Stephenson. Finally saw some decent footage. They sound DAMN good this year. Gowens really been workin em I see. Hubba 100! I think that Miller Grove vs. SHS might be the match up of the night. I can see a bloody match to the finish between those schools.

Avondale vs. Clarkston? Who cares?
    N. Atlanta has a band? I live down the street from North Atl. I though that was an all prep academy. Learn something new everyday. lol

Columbia vs. Lithonia? Hmmmm....my money is on Columbia..but I havent seen them since 2006 so it could be a toss up. Lithonia's been doin alright so far these past couple of years. Who knows?

Redan and Whitehaven will be another blood match. Whitehaven will swac it out real fast, and Redan has a sound to put a band in their place. But I think Redan has the edge here. Better more mature sound.

SWD and MLK? Boring........lol But imma put my money on SWD, but its like seeing good twin vs. evil twin go at it. These bands are too much alike. MLK has grown stale to me over the years. No intensity really. SWD might get this one hands down.
  • I like your choices on these matchups and agree with your opinions on the earlier matchups as well....They'll make their money off of it tho becuz its so many bands this year and people will still come out to support their school no matter how gawd awful they may be...lol

J. Da Great said:
    Iont know. I may have posted too soon about Stephenson. Finally saw some decent footage. They sound !&%@# good this year. Gowens really been workin em I see. Hubba 100! I think that Miller Grove vs. SHS might be the match up of the night. I can see a bloody match to the finish between those schools.

Avondale vs. Clarkston? Who cares?
    N. Atlanta has a band? I live down the street from North Atl. I though that was an all prep academy. Learn something new everyday. lol

Columbia vs. Lithonia? Hmmmm....my money is on Columbia..but I havent seen them since 2006 so it could be a toss up. Lithonia's been doin alright so far these past couple of years. Who knows?

Redan and Whitehaven will be another blood match. Whitehaven will swac it out real fast, and Redan has a sound to put a band in their place. But I think Redan has the edge here. Better more mature sound.

SWD and MLK? Boring........lol But imma put my money on SWD, but its like seeing good twin vs. evil twin go at it. These bands are too much alike. MLK has grown stale to me over the years. No intensity really. SWD might get this one hands down.
    Atlanta Jamboree 2010
This reply was deleted.