Bama St. vs Tenn St 2014!

I was told that Alabama St. supposed to be playing Tennessee St. for the John Merritt Classic this year!! If this is true then this game is going to be pretty exciting for a number of reasons! I personally wanted this match up to happen for years

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thats Tnstate first game but guess we wont know....until schedules come out....but hmm this battle will be a must watched but tsu will take field show hands down!!!!!!!!! but stands will be draw it will come down to arrangements but based on 2013 bands im rolling with Tnstate. but asu will be loud and come hard. But Bakari Williams whats your reasons you seem excited....IF it happens.
  • One thing is a sure it will b some crankin if that happens ..... Tennessee state should just go ahead n join the SWAC frfr
  • well ill be excited about it because A. it's a school that we've never faced and B. it's Dr.McDonald's (current director) alma mater and i wanna see what tricks he has up his sleeve. TnSU SHOULD be in the SWAC but we makin too much money where we are now lol

• They played each other in 2000 or 2001 in Nashville
  • Actually it was 1999. It was the first Big John Merritt Classic and the first game played in LP Field stadium. Then we played each other again in 2000 and after that year it was AAMU.

TheMastermind said:

They played each other in 2000 or 2001 in Nashville
    I was told that Alabama St. supposed to be playing Tennessee St. for the John Merritt Classic this year!! If this is true then this game is going to…
  • Been waiting for this game for a long time
  • 2 solid football programs as well.... Stands won't be a tie though LOL
  • the stands will not be a tie!! hope yall Hornets come with it!! lol

• oh and this match-up has been confirmed!!

• You right Bama state will take the stands

Bakari Williams said:

the stands will not be a tie!! hope yall Hornets come with it!! lol

I was told that Alabama St. supposed to be playing Tennessee St. for the John Merritt Classic this year!! If this is true then this game is going to…
This reply was deleted.