Replies

• To bad SU has to reminisce on winning SWAC Championships in 94 and 03 because they haven't done nadda since! LMAO
  • and GSPoo's Band has been komp in tha SWAC since i don't knowwwwww NEVER LYAO @ that....
    lilrj1919 said:
    To bad SU has to reminisce on winning SWAC Championships in 94 and 03 because they haven't done nadda since! LMAO
    bayou classic 1994 halftime
  • Don't get mad at me because i told the truth lol, it is what it is! If GSU is so poo why spend your time typing and making statements? What does that make you? Don't get your panties all in a bunch, it's not that serious! LOL

Now back to the topic!
  • One of the many SU wins over GSU en route to a championship.
  • It's good SU can rely on the past when talking about Swac Football Championships! Memory is a great gift from above! LMAO!
  • Remembering the past and striving toward a better future. The quest for championships begins in 09.
  • Yall have to get through GSU and PV for that lol! Man i'm shocked i'm saying PV lol!
  • PV will get worked in Mumford. They can't win in BR. The refs know not to be messing over us in BR, and you know that no matter the level of our team, SU will always show up for that game. We ruined a few of GSU's championship seasons in New Orleans.
  • Bruh that drought is over, Grambling went through it, if you know your history SU went through a drought before also! I guess it's SU's turn again since we been through ours lol! SU team gonna run when they see that black and gold, we have messed up Lee's confidence lol! Everyone said he hasn't been the same since the Classic! HAHAHA
  • I mean he is coming off of some serious injuries. Once he gets fully healthy, our offense will be some punishers. SU will never be scared of GSU. Not with 70% of the crowd being SU fans.
This reply was deleted.